Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Win a PlayStation 3 with Grand Theft Auto V
(09-21-2013, 05:54 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Great idea, no chance to win here though..
Make sure to add autokick for paused players
fu D: dont add autokick cmon im fucking up my faptop for this :'(
Quote: link=topic=32338.msg443583#msg443583 date=1379783089]
fu D: dont add autokick cmon im fucking up my faptop for this :'(
The whole point here is to get people active on the server, you're not active if you're paused..
(09-21-2013, 04:34 PM)Sander link Wrote: Ssst :+ That is supposed to be a secret! Also, robbing old ladies.

Oh... Please don't send the henchmen after me... I heard the tallest of them was just over 4ft! I need my poor ankles!
fuck it man i got exams from Monday till end of month >.>
:r
great game it is  wel lets see who all will be online
Why bother trying to win when you can just go out and buy one.... and spend the time playing it instead of on LVP where you probably won't win
(09-22-2013, 05:03 AM)Nater link Wrote: Why bother trying to win when you can just go out and buy one.... and spend the time playing it instead of on LVP where you probably won't win

>everybody has £300 lying around.
>nobody's waiting for it to come on PC.
>this isn't supposed to be an advertising campaign.

also, quit being negative. :]
(09-22-2013, 05:19 AM)PennyWise link Wrote: >everybody has £300 lying around.

Doesn't worry me one bit if or when I get it, I just think its stupid if LVP wants players they are going the wrong way about doing it and also if somebody wins that's one more person that's going to leave
(09-22-2013, 05:19 AM)PennyWise link Wrote: >everybody has £300 lying around.

Probably, yes. However most already do have the ps3 I guess, and most likely gta v...
Why would you imagine all the damn spoilers youll get in that year... not to forget gta is far more fun on a console
This should be, but most active with a stat showing will only get a player or 2/3/4 sadly
Something like, a lotto where you get more tickets the more you are active, would have gotten more people

But hell this is a nice idea, and it shows the mannagement is trying again, what probably also gains players
Yeah without autokick this is a waste of time for most people, you see guys with 20 hours online time in the last day already, but fair play to the management - it is a pretty awesome prize.