Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
I read the SA-MP forums a bit in the scripting section... and maybe Peter can correct me but I'm preety sure my statement from earlier remains true...

-tj
(02-26-2007, 06:50 PM)tomozj link Wrote:I don't think it will be - for a car to explode properly, a player must be in it to cause it to go on fire (then a timer does a rest, and that is handled locally regardless of if there is anyone is in the car or not).

-tj

Bomb shops aren't synched no, although I don't think it will be that hard to implent. Creating a way to do this with a timer will be more then possible, and I'm pretty sure LVP will be using this.

As for the player numbers; it will indeed get busier on LVP, but to make sure the current style of playing won't fade away into some unorganized party, there will be 2-3 locations where players can be playing. There will be more attention on minigames and sub-gamemodes, and possibly missions and whatever more we think of as well. To be honest, I already see problems with the new core, and might start developing LVP 4.0 in pure C++ code after this one is done and running :)
(02-27-2007, 02:23 AM)Peter link Wrote:Bomb shops aren't synched no, although I don't think it will be that hard to implent. Creating a way to do this with a timer will be more then possible, and I'm pretty sure LVP will be using this.

As for the player numbers; it will indeed get busier on LVP, but to make sure the current style of playing won't fade away into some unorganized party, there will be 2-3 locations where players can be playing. There will be more attention on minigames and sub-gamemodes, and possibly missions and whatever more we think of as well. To be honest, I already see problems with the new core, and might start developing LVP 4.0 in pure C++ code after this one is done and running :)

Won't running 3 different game mode's with that much spawn vehicle's and properties slow the server down?
Anywho, you're planning to write the next LVP purely in C++. That's pretty neat, but aren't gamemodes purely written in PAWN?
How can you integrate a C++ based gamemode in SAMP?
Well, I think you're know what you're talking about, so I'll better shut up. :)
But credit for you Peter, for managing that kind of coding knowledge!  ;)
Yes how will the server be written in C++ ?  -O-

Is there even a bomb shop in LV?
I've never found one in LV.. :/

Just occurred to me;
would it be possible to add a tune shop (Through map editor) and place a marker in there to transport people to the actual tune shop, and then back again?

Even I am confused  8)7
(02-27-2007, 07:26 AM)Vulkanyaz link Wrote:Is there even a bomb shop in LV?
I've never found one in LV.. :/

Yeah, it's just not on the map. Can't remember exactly where, but I think it's a wedding place somewhere. Maybe by the emerald isle? Can't remember  :?

-tj
Well, LVP could be coded in C++ if SA-MP supported plugins or modules. It's not much crazy to think about it.
(02-27-2007, 06:01 PM)cannabis link Wrote:Well, LVP could be coded in C++ if SA-MP supported plugins or modules. It's not much crazy to think about it.

That's one of the new features in SA-MP 0.2 - pawno commands can be coded in C++, and then those commands used in gamemode scripts :)

-tj
Quote:Is there even a bomb shop in LV?
I've never found one in LV.. nosmile

Quickly done in paint:

[Image: lvorteob6.gif]

ok thx ^^

there is an unmarked pay n spray in LV.. in ps2 anyway
That PnS was taken out, because there was a gap between the road and the 'interior' of the PnS. Too lazy to fix :O

-tj