Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 8
"Samsung series 9, a thin and light notebook...made from aluminum" oh, aluminum laptops, how new!

Quote:Quote from: MacSto on July 01, 2011, 06:26:26 AM
I still run XP on my IRC faptop
BUSTED
  O+
So apparently, Windows 8 will support 360 games. That actually sounds interesting.
Windows XP > All
(07-12-2011, 02:45 PM)Rien link Wrote: So apparently, Windows 8 will support 360 games. That actually sounds interesting.

Same was said with 7, also rumors were spread about Windows Vista supporting XBOX games.

I'll believe it when I see it.

If it does, mouse and keyboard will dominate controllers on FPS.
Yeah, I'm curious as to how those games will look in comparison to the PC version too - PC versions tend to look quite a bit better than console versions.
(07-12-2011, 05:30 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote: Same was said with 7, also rumors were spread about Windows Vista supporting XBOX games.

I'll believe it when I see it.

If it does, mouse and keyboard will dominate controllers on FPS.

PC users won't be able to play with the console users .
(07-12-2011, 05:41 PM)Rien link Wrote: Yeah, I'm curious as to how those games will look in comparison to the PC version too - PC versions tend to look quite a bit better than console versions.

Most likely like the console version if you're going to be able to use a console DVD, same textures and shit, but the program to run it would probably be able to support anti aliasing and texture filtering, not to mention you'll be running the game at a much higher resolution.

(07-12-2011, 05:54 PM)Agent link Wrote: PC users won't be able to play with the console users .

That's just saying if they were cross-console gaming, then PC would easily get the advantage over console.

Lobby systems anyone?
(07-12-2011, 05:41 PM)Rien link Wrote: Yeah, I'm curious as to how those games will look in comparison to the PC version too - PC versions tend to look quite a bit better than console versions.
That sucks, you suck too.
What point would it be to kind of make an xbox360 emulator for Windows 8 if you can't even play with 360 users online? Play with worse graphics and less playerlimits on MP while you could have just play the better version on the same platform? Fucking pointless in my eyes. And then think about marketing. This makes absolutely no sense, who ever spread the rumor, must be the greatest retard ever.

If Windows 8 is even dual boot compatible, that's probably the only way I would use it, other than that I'm sticking with Windows 7 if this is the eye-sore in which will be coming in the future. But it's pretty obvious that they know they fucked up already.