Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 8
(06-27-2011, 09:37 PM)Slice link Wrote: Apple brings iOS magic into their desktop OS; consequently, Microsoft attempts to do the same, and obviously, miserably fails.

im pretty sure a big company like microsoft already had plans about what Windows 8 should look like  before windows vista got realeased.. and long before even iOS 3 existed
(06-27-2011, 09:40 PM)Hitman link Wrote: im pretty sure a big company like microsoft already had plans about what Windows 8 should look like  before windows vista got realeased.. and long before even iOS 3 existed
Right, just like all the planning that went in to Windows Vista :D
Shit's garbage, tbh, prolly going to attempt fail promotions with it like Halo 2 Vista, only works on vista, only uses Direct X9:roll:
Us cool people are still on XP.
(07-01-2011, 01:50 AM)Danny link Wrote: Us cool people are still on XP.
+1 :P I still run XP on my PC, Laptop, and Netbook  :7
(07-01-2011, 04:26 AM)Nater link Wrote: +1 :P I still run XP on my PC, Laptop, and Netbook  :7
This is because Microsoft hasn’t done anything great with Windows since 2001. I still run XP on my IRC faptop, and to think the OS is already 10 years old is pretty lol-ish
That looks like something I'd hate to use.
(07-01-2011, 05:26 AM)MacSto link Wrote: This is because Microsoft hasn’t done anything great with Windows since 2001. I still run XP on my IRC faptop, and to think the OS is already 10 years old is pretty lol-ish
Yeah, me and my dad installed Windows 7 it was shit in our opinions so we stuck with XP :) and Vista is just horrible so another reason why i still use XP :P
I was first hesitant about upgrading XP to Windows 7 but it worked out quite well. Windows 8 is a total pile of crap. I'll be sticking to 7 for a long time now.
I hope they'll release a beta like they did with Windows 7 though. I'm sure there's an option somewhere to get a 'normal' desktop :+