Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 8
Building "Windows 8" - Video #1

LOL
My god.... They should be embarrassed.

And the split keyboard? Really?
They took the windows phone and  turned it into a desktop OS.
Looks pointless to me.
That's exactly what rich kids want. <3
Oh god.
No.
Crap.
NOOOO.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO WINDOWS :'(
cbf, sticking with windows 7
wtf, how have I not seen this before? With them disabling comments and ratings, i can imagine how bad it must've been. Why do they feel that users want their Windows PC to run like a mobile OS? I don't understand where or why that idea happened. The only way I see now that this crisis can be averted is if game devs stick with developing for Windows 7 since most of their customer base is going to keep using Windows 7.
(06-27-2011, 09:25 PM)cloakster link Wrote: wtf, how have I not seen this before? With them disabling comments and ratings, i can imagine how bad it must've been. Why do they feel that users want their Windows PC to run like a mobile OS? I don't understand where or why that idea happened. The only way I see now that this crisis can be averted is if game devs stick with developing for Windows 7 since most of their customer base is going to keep using Windows 7.
Apple brings iOS magic into their desktop OS; consequently, Microsoft attempts to do the same, and obviously, miserably fails.
I am still lol'ing at the split keyboard. That is a direct copy of the iOS 5 iPad keyboard. And yeah, what Slice said :)