Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Windows 8
(07-01-2011, 02:54 PM)Rien link Wrote: I'm sure there's an option somewhere to get a 'normal' desktop :+

I'm pretty sure there will be too, but with all the dev resources going to this new Win 8 look, i wouldn't be surprised if the normal desktop is basically just Windows 7.
Very possible indeed, but there's nothing wrong with W7's desktop though :X
Don't forget, we are talking about Microsoft...... They have a tenancy to make stupid decisions.
HAHAHAHAHA fuckin fags, does they rly think everybody will buy some random phone wnb shit? if everybody is makin this kinda garbage then its the end of all fun
(07-01-2011, 02:54 PM)Rien link Wrote: I hope they'll release a beta like they did with Windows 7 though. I'm sure there's an option somewhere to get a 'normal' desktop :+

You can see that in the video around the 3 minute mark... and it does look exactly like Windows 7.
LOL
now linux or mac is gonna rule.

(07-01-2011, 01:50 AM)Danny link Wrote: Us cool people are still on XP.

+9

I have it on my PC and netbook too.
Vista and then this BULLSHIT? What is this, Windows 7 with some android apps?  _O-

Srsly., it will be annoying to sit infront of that screen and have to touch it all the time since it's so "big". Probably time consuming as well. The touching should only be available for smaller stuff, like smartphones etc. and iPad [clones] and stuff.

No thanks, I'll stay with Windows 7 (O+) for sure..
Microsoft Windows 8 Event at Computex 2011

Jump to 15:20 to see it in action on a laptop
Not impressed.. not even a little. I lol'd at examples of "windows adapting". :Y)
[Image: fd750_20090312052929_bill_gates.jpg]
guys whats the problem?