Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
Rofl _O-
xD
I was raised as a Catholic and went to church for 10 years or so but I'm very atheist now.
Truthfully I'm a Agnostic, however I choose not to believe in god, but I can't prove that he does or doesn't exist.
Basically a way of science. "No confirmed answer until it has been proven, before then its only a theory / "
(03-13-2012, 04:32 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: xD
I was raised as a Catholic and went to church for 10 years or so but I'm very atheist now.
Ah I see, I wasn't raised anything my dad just said to us (My older brother and myself) to pick what makes us happy and do what we feel is best so thats where I get my "religion" from persae, Also chistians probably don't like me when I was 5 or 6 I wore a devil hat to church with devil horns sticking up, It was my favourite hat and didn't know any better xD

(03-13-2012, 05:49 AM)Revelator link Wrote: Truthfully I'm a Agnostic, however I choose not to believe in god, but I can't prove that he does or doesn't exist.
Basically a way of science. "No confirmed answer until it has been proven, before then its only a theory / "

[Image: tom_cruise_scientology%5B1%5D.jpg]
(03-13-2012, 07:16 AM)Nater link Wrote: [Image: tom_cruise_scientology%5B1%5D.jpg]

Is that Tom Cruise?
(03-13-2012, 05:49 AM)Revelator link Wrote: Truthfully I'm a Agnostic, however I choose not to believe in god, but I can't prove that he does or doesn't exist.
Strange position. In your opinion, anything that hasn't been proved is a theory?
(03-13-2012, 08:56 AM)M-Jeeli link Wrote: Is that Tom Cruise?
yessir
(03-13-2012, 07:45 PM)durrrrr link Wrote: Strange position. In your opinion, anything that hasn't been proved is a theory?
what else can it be if it cant be proven
(03-17-2012, 01:21 AM)LIke link Wrote: what else can it be if it cant be proven

I guess you'd need to look at the difference between one man's theory and a cultural theory.
"Intelligent design" is a cultural theory, yet if I were to say that I believed that a magical flying dildo created the planet it'd just be my own theory.
(03-17-2012, 04:20 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I guess you'd need to look at the difference between one man's theory and a cultural theory.
"Intelligent design" is a cultural theory, yet if I were to say that I believed that a magical flying dildo created the planet it'd just be my own theory.
O_O Maddo your such a tripper _O- Can I beleive that you created this world and worship you?