Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
(03-08-2012, 04:59 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: This is bullshit. Religion doesn't deserve any special treatment and should be dealt with in the same way as opinions on sports, politics, music and the like.
Indeed ^ We all have our opinions the only time we should get a warning/mute is if we start preaching on one another to choose our religion because his or hers is better we should all be aloud to post our feelings on religion for one mine is that it sucks ass and causes shit in the world, The only time I goto church is if a family member has died or I am going to someones wedding, When it comes the day for my wedding I plan NOT to have it in a church.
(03-08-2012, 07:29 AM)Nater link Wrote: Indeed ^ We all have our opinions the only time we should get a warning/mute is if we start preaching on one another to choose our religion because his or hers is better we should all be aloud to post our feelings on religion for one mine is that it sucks ass and causes shit in the world, The only time I goto church is if a family member has died or I am going to someones wedding, When it comes the day for my wedding I plan NOT to have it in a church.

Talking about marriage... how do Atheists get married? Why do they get married anyway? :P

As far as I know, marriage ceremonies are always related to religion?
(03-09-2012, 07:16 PM)M-Jeeli link Wrote: Talking about marriage... how do Atheists get married? Why do they get married anyway? :P

Some people get married for the benefits or to become a citizen of the country. Also, you can go to a judge so they can marry you, doesn't have to be a religious thing. 
(03-09-2012, 07:16 PM)M-Jeeli link Wrote: Talking about marriage... how do Atheists get married? Why do they get married anyway? :P

I'm not an Atheist I am none of what people class as a religion I am more satanic then anything but I don't actually have one I just believe what makes me happy and thats all that matters to me fuck everything else I believe in my own dreams in order to make myself a happy pandar00 :)
That makes you atheist.
Atheism isn't a religion, it's a lack thereof- however you'd probably consider yourself more an implicit atheist than an explicit one.
(03-10-2012, 12:52 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: That makes you atheist.
Atheism isn't a religion, it's a lack thereof- however you'd probably consider yourself more an implicit atheist than an explicit one.
I consider myself Nater :) /me googles Implicit Hmmm maybe, I just think religion sucks ass :D
[Image: iLISCn9wiTzED.png]
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=28190.msg417014#msg417014 date=1331500663]
[Image: iLISCn9wiTzED.png]
Deserves a quote!
(03-12-2012, 06:29 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Chain reaction!
:o lol Maddo you tripper :D I think I have asked you before Maddolis but cannot remember off the top of my head are you religious?
He in fact is:

(04-05-2011, 03:51 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yo momma so old she created the universe.