Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

[Serious Discussion] Religion
You'd better- or else I'll throw you into a firey abyss where you shall suffer for all eternity!

Hah, just kidding, I'm not that mean- hell, I can't imagine anyone who would be...

Oh.
(03-17-2012, 07:45 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: You'd better- or else I'll throw you into a firey abyss where you shall suffer for all eternity!

Hah, just kidding, I'm not that mean- hell, I can't imagine anyone who would be...

Oh.
I can't decide if I should worship you or Roy Kahn he is pretty epic :X
I'll get ingame- it'll look like you're worshipping both :P
(03-17-2012, 08:26 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'll get ingame- it'll look like you're worshipping both :P
True that man :D I sometimes use that skin its wicked as
(03-10-2012, 07:48 AM)Nater link Wrote: I'm not an Atheist I am none of what people class as a religion I am more satanic then anything but I don't actually have one I just believe what makes me happy and thats all that matters to me fuck everything else I believe in my own dreams in order to make myself a happy pandar00 :)

I find myself curious what do Satanists actually believe? or what do they do?

If I want to become a Satanist, what do I have to do?
(04-01-2012, 08:55 PM)M-Jeeli link Wrote: I find myself curious what do Satanists actually believe? or what do they do?

If I want to become a Satanist, what do I have to do?
A satanist believes that Hell actually excist and Satan as their god.

http://www.o9a.org/wp-content/uploads/te...tanist.pdf

How to be a satanist _O-

I myself am not a satanist I am just more sadistic then other religions and I don't worship Satan as a god as I said in previous posts I just do what makes me happy thats the way I was brought up.
More satanists are atheist than theist satanists/devil worshippers.
(04-02-2012, 08:01 AM)Nater link Wrote: A satanist believes that Hell actually excist and Satan as their god.

http://www.o9a.org/wp-content/uploads/te...tanist.pdf

How to be a satanist _O-

I myself am not a satanist I am just more sadistic then other religions and I don't worship Satan as a god as I said in previous posts I just do what makes me happy thats the way I was brought up.

lol I don't think i'll ever be able to understand these people.
ok i  have a religious question:

Could God make a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
(04-02-2012, 02:59 PM)M-Jeeli link Wrote: lol I don't think i'll ever be able to understand these people.

Well, us atheists think the same of any religion in general! :-)