Las Venturas Playground
[Serious Discussion] Religion - Printable Version

+- Las Venturas Playground (https://forum.sa-mp.nl)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Talk (https://forum.sa-mp.nl/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: [Serious Discussion] Religion (/thread-26936.html)

[Serious Discussion] Religion - Daniel - 03-27-2011

Post in what you believe and why, you can also post why you don't believe in *God*

il start, i think there is a creator who is watching us but at the other hand i don't believe in Heaven or Hell or jezus, i think it's all an illusion used to control people years ago and still is going on.

And you should check out this video : De Illuminati Part 9 (Jezus & Horus). Prod By MrKilluminati

- Please understand that this is a sensitive topic to discuss. There was another religion topic before which got locked due to flaming. Only reply to this topic if you want to take part in the discussion in a serious and mature manner. Any comments that show the slightest sign of disrespect, flaming, trolling will be deleted and the poster will receive a 2-week forum mute.

-There also gonna be fun discussions

Re: Relligion - DarkBankai - 03-27-2011

i don't really believe in such things...its all for the money & power...

Re: Relligion - Daniel - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:21 PM)DarkBankai link Wrote: i don't really believe in such things...its all for the money & power...

+1

did you watch the video ? it's really funny to see that jezus is the *Sun of god*  _O-

Re: Relligion - Hitman - 03-27-2011

Officially I am a Christian, Catholic. Although I will resign from the Church the day I have to pay my own church tax (yeah, we have something like that in Germany, and its a fucking lot). I aint gonna pay for that.

I would consider myself an agnostic. I don't really believe in the stuff the Catholic-Roman Church preaches.

[modbreak]Please understand that this is a sensitive topic to discuss. There was another religion topic before which got locked due to flaming. Only reply to this topic if you want to take part in the discussion in a serious and mature manner. Any comments that show the slightest sign of disrespect, flaming, trolling will be deleted and the poster will receive a 2-week forum mute.[/modbreak]

Re: Relligion - Daniel - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Officially I am a Christian, Catholic. Although I will resign from the Church the day I have to pay my own church tax (yeah, we have something like that in Germany, and its a fucking lot). I aint gonna pay for that.

I would consider myself an agnostic. I don't really believe in the stuff the Catholic-Roman Church preaches.

[modbreak]Please understand that this is a sensitive topic to discuss. There was another religion topic before which got locked due to flaming. Only reply to this topic if you want to take part in the discussion in a serious and mature manner. Any comments that show the slightest sign of disrespect, flaming, trolling will be deleted and the poster will receive a 2-week forum mute.[/modbreak]

That kinda proves the church is for power & money, i don't know if they still are but churches never had to pay for taxes too.

I will post that modbreak in start post so everyone knows about it.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Rien - 03-27-2011

I am very much an atheist.

I don't believe in a magic beard man in the skies that supposedly created the world as we live in it now in 7 days, but I don't mind other people doing so.

Re: Relligion - DarkBankai - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:24 PM)Daniel link Wrote: did you watch the video ? it's really funny to see that jezus is the *Sun of god*  _O-

it was only my impression, or the background song at the end (around 7:20) was saw theme song?...oooo :X

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Silent_Bob - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:37 PM)Rien link Wrote: I am very much an atheist.

I don't believe in a magic beard man in the skies that supposedly created the world as we live in it now in 7 days, but I don't mind other people doing so.

I believe in the same as Rien, I'm not gonna sit and tell someone they're wrong because they believe in something I don't. I just don't understand how that could happen, I'm more into the science of everything.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - xBlueXFoxx - 03-27-2011

(03-27-2011, 05:37 PM)Rien link Wrote: I am very much an atheist.

Re: [Serious Discussion] Religion - Fat Cobra - 03-27-2011

whats the point of this topic, ppl just repeating themselves