Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lucid Dreaming
Had a weird dream last night, I knew I was awake, but I couldn't stop dreaming either :+
:( I always dream weird shit, and can't control them, In the dream i want to but i just can't  ;(

Can't get to lucid dream either  :(
(03-06-2011, 04:43 PM)XrAy link Wrote: :( I always dream weird shit, and can't control them, In the dream i want to but i just can't  ;(

Can't get to lucid dream either  :(

Do you realize that it's a dream but you can't control it? or you don't realize it's a dream until you wake up?
(03-06-2011, 06:25 PM)TwistedDemon link Wrote: Do you realize that it's a dream but you can't control it? or you don't realize it's a dream until you wake up?

in most lucid dreams you realize that you're dreaming, but you cant wake up either.
(03-06-2011, 04:34 PM)Rien link Wrote: Had a weird dream last night, I knew I was awake, but I couldn't stop dreaming either :+
(03-06-2011, 07:21 PM)Hitman link Wrote: in most lucid dreams you realize that you're dreaming, but you cant wake up either.
you just had a lucid dream :+
I had some weird kind of lucid dreaming, this is how that happened for me: I was back from a party in which I took some MDMA. I went to bed since I was really tired, but I couldn't sleep cause of the MD. So I just layed down fully relaxed with my eyes closed in a dark and quiet room, all of a sudden after a couple minutes I started dreaming but I was conscious of being awake and dreaming at the same time (i could open my eyes and interrupt the dream). So I started thinking about something and my dream turned to that thing: basically I could do anything I wanted in the dream and wake up at any time. After an hour of my "lucid dream" I fell asleep, and the dream went on by his way and I couldnt control it anymore.

It was really weird and fun, but I wouldn't suggest trying my own method lol
Cheater! XD
I often realize I'm dreaming, but always seem to wake up immediately after.
i wouldn't define it cheating since MD doesn't make you trip, it was prolly a reaction of my tired brain between the sleep "input" my relaxed body gave (maybe mixed up with the drug too, idk)... but that wasn't a proper lucid dream anyway :P

This is damn interesting tho, i should try it one of these days. It probably works by using the DMT leftovers you didn't use by interrupting your sleep (your body naturally produces DMT during REM sleeping, that occurs after 4-5 hours of normal sleeping)
(03-07-2011, 09:24 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: I had some weird kind of lucid dreaming, this is how that happened for me: I was back from a party in which I took some MDMA. I went to bed since I was really tired, but I couldn't sleep cause of the MD. So I just layed down fully relaxed with my eyes closed in a dark and quiet room, all of a sudden after a couple minutes I started dreaming but I was conscious of being awake and dreaming at the same time (i could open my eyes and interrupt the dream). So I started thinking about something and my dream turned to that thing: basically I could do anything I wanted in the dream and wake up at any time. After an hour of my "lucid dream" I fell asleep, and the dream went on by his way and I couldnt control it anymore.

this shit happens to me loadz of times