Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Lucid Dreaming
Quote:Elite link=topic=27992.msg376540#msg376540 date=1298930646]
Guess who was fucking Katy Perry last night.
Not you.
russel brand probably

LMFAO
Sounds cool, I wonder what would happen if you talked to people who had died, or looked in a mirror.  :o

I'd try imagine a black hole and see whats on the other side  8)7
Hahahaha oh man, gold.

Anyways, gonna start practicing this.
lol priceless
(02-28-2011, 09:47 PM)DowJones link Wrote: so how the fuck do you do it? im too lazy to read it all on that website someone plz write it short and simple here

STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL PLOX

Basically..

Go to bed, set the alarm for exactly 6 hours ahead.

GET UP when the alarm goes off, then get out of bed and do things, keep your brain active for exactly an hour.

Go back to bed, lie down and keep thinking of a place you'd like to dream about, and KEEP THINKING about it.

You will fall back asleep, and if you've managed to do it right you should start dreaming but be awake at the same time. Congratulations, you're lucid dreaming!

If you do manage to do it and unsure wether it's real or not, an easy reality check method is to picture yourself switching the light switch on and off in a room. Lights don't tend to work properly in lucid dreams and they won't come on.
(03-02-2011, 09:07 PM)Cave link Wrote: Basically..

Go to bed, set the alarm for exactly 6 hours ahead.

GET UP when the alarm goes off, then get out of bed and do things, keep your brain active for exactly an hour.

Go back to bed, lie down and keep thinking of a place you'd like to dream about, and KEEP THINKING about it.

You will fall back asleep, and if you've managed to do it right you should start dreaming but be awake at the same time. Congratulations, you're lucid dreaming!

If you do manage to do it and unsure wether it's real or not, an easy reality check method is to picture yourself switching the light switch on and off in a room. Lights don't tend to work properly in lucid dreams and they won't come on.

That won't work for everyone, not saying most but some needs to have dream signs.
Dream signs are something that tells you "this is a dream, I've been to this before", they are gained by dreaming AND remembering them!
usually when I Lucid dream I've awaken and tried to go back to sleep and then I am able to control my dreams from there, weird thing is it will last for 1-2 hours before I end up actually waking up and going back to bed. I've read that some people get it when they lay on their back but that doesn't work for me, I usually sleep on my side and it still happens.
Kinda hard to wake up after 6 hours when I usually sleep about 3.

Would try if I could, but yeah I suppose you gotta like to sleep or something.