Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Battlefield 3
I can't fucking wait for BF3 :D :D and its being revealed at GDC '11 :)

That is all....now discuss :P
Is it going to be Bad Company 3 or just Battlefield 3? I was wondering, since the Bad Company series aren't over yet (at least they don't seem to be, when I finished the singleplayer they were talking about an incoming attack).
(01-14-2011, 07:59 PM)Kase link Wrote:Is it going to be Bad Company 3 or just Battlefield 3? I was wondering, since the Bad Company series aren't over yet (at least they don't seem to be, when I finished the singleplayer they were talking about an incoming attack).

Its Battlefield 3, the sequel to the amazing PC exclusive Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, and Battlefield 2. The story is not related at all to the console series (boo consoles).
Oh, then I should play one of those.  :+
(01-14-2011, 08:17 PM)Kase link Wrote:Oh, then I should play one of those.  :+

Yes, you should :)
bad company 2 > 1942 > 2 > vietnam > 2142
(01-14-2011, 09:26 PM)Hitman link Wrote:bad company 2 > 1942 > 2 > vietnam > 2142

Never, BC2 was garbage in comparison, no battlefield on the console will be as good as the made for PC ones. This is the one fear i have with BF3 since it is being developed for consoles too.

Though, the rest of the list is exactly how i would put it :)
when will the beta be released
(01-14-2011, 11:40 PM)LiteZ link Wrote:when will the beta be released

They said for those that preordered Medal of Honor would get access to the beta 12 months after the release of Medal of Honor. As
(01-15-2011, 09:07 AM)Flyby link Wrote:They said for those that preordered Medal of Honor would get access to the beta 12 months after the release of Medal of Honor. As

Well they said within 12 months. EA devs have stated that BF3 will be out by the end of 2011 so a Nov/Dec release is expected, which should put the beta around June/July.