Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Tera
Tera has gone free to play, easily one of the best free to play games if you're into combatty RPG games, fully online, absolutely minimum lag, massive islands and cities to explore, can easily make parties and just do missions together

Tera Free-to-Play Announcement Trailer

HD E3 TERA Online Trailer 2011
Smells WoW ripoff (which is a shitty game btw)
(03-28-2013, 04:41 PM)Fuse link Wrote: Smells WoW ripoff (which is a shitty game btw)

Nothing like WoW, not every online mmo is a "wow ripoff", I've never played WoW but from what ive seen its a point and click type game, in this you're actually fighting
It can be more compared to Skyrim, but online

Zaibatsu's going through a phase where he only posts pictures to express himself i see
i think i still got Tera on my computer before it went F2P.
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=32028.msg438651#msg438651 date=1364487004]
Nothing like WoW, not every online mmo is a "wow ripoff", I've never played WoW but from what ive seen its a point and click type game, in this you're actually fighting
It can be more compared to Skyrim, but online

It's not really point and click. LoL, HoN, WC3, Dota etc are point and click.
(03-28-2013, 08:16 PM)Fuse link Wrote: It's not really point and click. LoL, HoN, WC3, Dota etc are point and click.

Well its nothing like the way you fight in Tera

EDIT: but it still pretty much is, im guessing you can walk around on your own but you still cant fight on your own, you click and the fight happens, Teras fighting is alot more like Skyrim or Kingdoms of Amalur
Alright, i see what you mean now
(03-28-2013, 08:16 PM)Fuse link Wrote: It's not really point and click. LoL, HoN, WC3, Dota etc are point and click.
How is WC3 point and click? It's a RTS.