Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
(01-07-2011, 03:21 AM)Jakez link Wrote:Weed (quite frequent)
Coke (once)
MDMA (ooooh my gawd, the most sexy drug ever)
E's (rave it up)
Nicotine (yes cigarettes are drugs my friends)

I am only ever satisfied with weed. I do not think that weed is very harmful unless you have it too frequent and give your receptors an overdose which can give you psychosis like a RL mate of mine has. We ALL have THC receptors in our heads and if we 'tingle' them a little with weed, there is no harm in relaxing and removing pain.

Coke gave me an 8 hour buzz, I hated it and it is something I recommend not to do it, who wants an "upper" drug like coke?

MDMA is sexy but harmful. I was chilling with mates and tried it, I honestly felt the music move through my body, felt the bass and the voice inside me, was sexy....

EEEEEZ i wouldn't recommend. It's not terrible but it's only something you can enjoy when you are at a party or something, it makes you very lively and want to touch everybody.

I am personally against all drugs except weed, for me it's fine and obviously it's not for everybody but it's something you can control, unlike alot of others.

Coke ain't shit now. Get fucking 5 adderals smash em up, and sniff you damn brains out. I'd choose that over coke. Atleast I know whats in addies rather than coke. Most coke it just cut with stuiped shit like arm and hammer hahah!. Just popped 6 1mg zannys so I'm going be lost.
(01-07-2011, 03:21 AM)Jakez link Wrote:Weed (quite frequent)
Coke (once)
MDMA (ooooh my gawd, the most sexy drug ever)
E's (rave it up)
Nicotine (yes cigarettes are drugs my friends)

I am only ever satisfied with weed. I do not think that weed is very harmful unless you have it too frequent and give your receptors an overdose which can give you psychosis like a RL mate of mine has. We ALL have THC receptors in our heads and if we 'tingle' them a little with weed, there is no harm in relaxing and removing pain.

Coke gave me an 8 hour buzz, I hated it and it is something I recommend not to do it, who wants an "upper" drug like coke?

MDMA is sexy but harmful. I was chilling with mates and tried it, I honestly felt the music move through my body, felt the bass and the voice inside me, was sexy....

EEEEEZ i wouldn't recommend. It's not terrible but it's only something you can enjoy when you are at a party or something, it makes you very lively and want to touch everybody.

I am personally against all drugs except weed, for me it's fine and obviously it's not for everybody but it's something you can control, unlike alot of others.
ur against it but u recommend those anyway?
No, i don't recommend any, I just personally have no problem with weed.
(01-07-2011, 06:19 AM)Jakez link Wrote:No, i don't recommend any, I just personally have no problem with weed.

Weeds my chaser
Since when is it cooler to use a stronger drug? You're all fucktards if you use that shit in the first place, weed is alright, I don't see it as a drug but all the other crap that can fuck you up...  It's alright to try it, but take that shit constantly is plain stupid and dangerous.
Weed is the way to go, but not too frequent either cause it'll make you dumb.
That's right, but imo everything is worth trying atleast once in your life. You can't talk about something if you haven't tried it yourself and developed your own opinion on it :P
(01-10-2011, 09:04 AM)Strika link Wrote:Since when is it cooler to use a stronger drug? You're all fucktards if you use that shit in the first place, weed is alright, I don't see it as a drug but all the other crap that can fuck you up...  It's alright to try it, but take that shit constantly is plain stupid and dangerous.
Weed is the way to go, but not too frequent either cause it'll make you dumb.

Or how about not trying shit and we can live a drug-free life!
I can honestly say some people need drugs to enchance in life.
lol i remember when i was just sitting on the street's curbstone near piccadilly in london with my friend, and 2 guys walked by behind us and suddenly turned around, popped a bag with green in it into my hand, said its free enjoy xD
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27422.msg368342#msg368342 date=1294669857]
lol i remember when i was just sitting on the street's curbstone near piccadilly in london with my friend, and 2 guys walked by behind us and suddenly turned around, popped a bag with green in it into my hand, said its free enjoy xD
damn luckyyy
have only tried weed....