Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27422.msg368342#msg368342 date=1294669857]
lol i remember when i was just sitting on the street's curbstone near piccadilly in london with my friend, and 2 guys walked by behind us and suddenly turned around, popped a bag with green in it into my hand, said its free enjoy xD

we need more kind of this ppl ..
(01-10-2011, 09:04 AM)Strika link Wrote:Since when is it cooler to use a stronger drug? You're all fucktards if you use that shit in the first place, weed is alright, I don't see it as a drug but all the other crap that can fuck you up...  It's alright to try it, but take that shit constantly is plain stupid and dangerous.
Weed is the way to go, but not too frequent either cause it'll make you dumb.
It ain't about being cool or whatever, who said it is? Also, mind my asking, what do you define as a strong drug? Weed doesn't make you dumb, btw.
I second-hand smoked weed today, if that makes sense.
(01-12-2011, 07:24 PM)Rien link Wrote:I second-hand smoked weed today, if that makes sense.

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.
(01-12-2011, 08:06 PM)Maka link Wrote:WHAT ARE YOU SAYING.

I AM SAYING
(01-12-2011, 07:24 PM)Rien link Wrote:I second-hand smoked weed today, if that makes sense.
(01-10-2011, 09:18 AM)Gaahl link Wrote:That's right, but imo everything is worth trying atleast once in your life. You can't talk about something if you haven't tried it yourself and developed your own opinion on it :P
Thats where it all starts from, you try it once, then try it twice cause it "was good" and then you get addicted to it. its best to stay the fuck away from it, your not cool if you did drugs anyway. Just proves your an idiot. :)
DowJones, do you have any idea what you're talking about, or are you just citing what you hear in anti-drug propaganda?
Probably is, also Slice thinking about trying DMT soon, anything i need to know, also won't i be scared shitless?
You will kinda freak out the first hour. Just make sure you have a friend nearby that can sort of keep you linked to reality. A slight alcohol buzz before taking it makes it better aswell.

Let me know how it goes.

Btw,
Does anyone have any suggestions for "good munchies" - something that I could eat shit loads of without gaining weight/getting stomach ache? I'm talking about long-term.
yoghurt with sugar.