Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
yea.. but.. there's sugar
Are you really that concerned about getting fat?, if so subway sandwiches man, had them 1 time with munchies, delicious (actully my first blunt)
I wouldn't go as far as saying fat. I'm just trying to get in shape a bit better so munching loads of fat while training wouldn't get me far lol. I'll prolly end buying like 2 kilos wasabi peanuts and stuff like that.
(01-12-2011, 10:31 PM)Slice link Wrote:DowJones, do you have any idea what you're talking about, or are you just citing what you hear in anti-drug propaganda?

Wake the fuck up, everyone knows drugs are bad its common sense

Maybe we could add a "don't allow clueless idiots to post" rule for this topic?
(01-12-2011, 11:53 PM)Slice link Wrote:Maybe we could add a "don't allow clueless idiots to post" rule for this topic?

maybe we could add a restriction sign saying "no junkies allowed" ?
(01-12-2011, 11:57 PM)DowJones link Wrote:maybe we could add a restriction sign saying "no junkies allowed" ?

doing pot doesn't make you a junkie, just saying

and Slice, I've never gotten then munchies when I was high...is that a bad thing?
I'd say a junkie is someone who needs it, not a ''sometimes in the weekend'' drug user
Junkies are thoose people who can't even remember their own name because they've taken so much drugs.
(01-12-2011, 11:53 PM)Slice link Wrote: Maybe we could add a "don't allow clueless idiots to post" rule for this topic?
Rule #1: Don't feed the troll.

(01-12-2011, 11:21 PM)Slice link Wrote: Btw,
Does anyone have any suggestions for "good munchies" - something that I could eat shit loads of without gaining weight/getting stomach ache? I'm talking about long-term.
You can get plenty of chips that are low in trans fat and low calorie. Also try yogurt, cookies or fruits. Fruits are great, try bananas, apples, walnuts. Or better yet, make a fruit salad, you'll be full and healthy.

*Make sure you aren't allergic to any fruits, such as walnuts, etc etc.