Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
(01-02-2011, 09:04 PM)Sean3 link Wrote:Brain On Drugs

lol ^

Don't do crack

rofl ^

meh
Nice Mafo , I had somthing very similar .
(01-02-2011, 07:42 PM)Gaahl link Wrote:Wat? Weed doesn't give you paranoia/hallucinations nor has some strength levels, maybe you meant Salvia Divinorum, the legal one you can buy at smartshops
Weed can get some people paranoid. but indeed, hallucinations can NOT occur.
hasj makes you more tired ( sleepy ,so it was in my exp)
weed just gives you the lolling and hunger effects(also known as munchies...lol  but the longer that you smoke weed the more you need for the same effect (it has a limit ofc not that you can make a joint that big it doesn't fit lol )

and salvia only takes about 15 minutes and then it's worked out ( salvia has 'strenghts" example: x20 x40 x80 , and if you want a real good video on salvia look up on youtube " gardening on salvia "  its legal so it's allowed on youtube )
Quote:Marijuana is considered mildly hallucinogenic due to it's affects on short term memory. Depending on the strain, marijuana can be either a stimulant or depressant. Sativa strains are stimulants, while Indica strains, because of having CB, another psychoactive cannabinoid which has a sedative effect, are depressants.
not exactly the meaning of hallucinogenic we mean... all that says is it effects short term memory.
(01-03-2011, 04:08 AM)HaZe link Wrote:not exactly the meaning of hallucinogenic we mean... all that says is it effects short term memory.
from what i investigate it appart from that quote haze it is but it isnt as powerful as other drugs, you wont experience hallucinogenics or it will be very slightly, dunno maybe you're right.
It can result in a very little paranoia here and there, but the hallucinogenic properties are so mild they should be considered completely negligible in a thread with other drugs being mentioned.
The only form of hallucinations from weed occurring is shapes might look like something else for a fraction of a second or something like that. You don't see giant chickens approaching you with lazer shooting out of their eyes.
Paranoia can get kinda annoying at times - when I'm out driving I suspect all cars behind me of being cop cars plotting against me! I've never had paranoia that really affected me - just got me thinking in paranoid ways.
(01-03-2011, 09:05 AM)Slice link Wrote:The only form of hallucinations from weed occurring is shapes might look like something else for a fraction of a second or something like that. You don't see giant chickens approaching you with lazer shooting out of their eyes.
Paranoia can get kinda annoying at times - when I'm out driving I suspect all cars behind me of being cop cars plotting against me! I've never had paranoia that really affected me - just got me thinking in paranoid ways.

there must be something wrong with you if you drive while being under influence of drugs