Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: tried/using drugs?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tried
24.26%
33 24.26%
using
15.44%
21 15.44%
no
15.44%
21 15.44%
will try
5.88%
8 5.88%
never gonna try
38.97%
53 38.97%
Total 136 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

drugs
Never tried any of that stuff, all I tried was Weed once.
(01-03-2011, 02:45 PM)Hitman link Wrote:there must be something wrong with you if you drive while being under influence of drugs

Yeah he's on drugs.
(01-03-2011, 09:05 AM)Slice link Wrote:The only form of hallucinations from weed occurring is shapes might look like something else for a fraction of a second or something like that. You don't see giant chickens approaching you with lazer shooting out of their eyes.
Paranoia can get kinda annoying at times - when I'm out driving I suspect all cars behind me of being cop cars plotting against me! I've never had paranoia that really affected me - just got me thinking in paranoid ways.
Or the constant ''WHY IS HE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD'' scenario
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27422.msg366599#msg366599 date=1294071150]
Or the constant ''WHY IS HE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD'' scenario

Or even the "OMG WHY IS THAT GUY CONSTANTLY LOOKING IN MY DIRECTION" should be common enough
Haha yes!, i remember having dinner with my family and beeing my head like ''My grandma's on to me, MY GRANDMA's on to me'' and freaking out, turned out she was looking to the tv all the time
(01-03-2011, 02:45 PM)Hitman link Wrote:there must be something wrong with you if you drive while being under influence of drugs
it's just weed. i don't drive on anything else, especially not alcohol.

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=27422.msg366615#msg366615 date=1294073381]
Haha yes!, i remember having dinner with my family and beeing my head like ''My grandma's on to me, MY GRANDMA's on to me'' and freaking out, turned out she was looking to the tv all the time
yea lol and you don't wanna look at them to make sure they're not looking at you cause that would seem suspicious if they actually are looking at u.
I had a cop come up to me one time while I was high and started asking me a bunch of questions, I was freaking out so much I couldn't even talk straight :'(
free tekno parties anyone?
man i just mad this fancyass vaporizer with my friend, from a light bulb lol its makin me high as fuuk no joke :Y)

i used only a light bulb, a knife, 2 straws, the top of a bottle, and some tape. lol im bored
Weed (quite frequent)
Coke (once)
MDMA (ooooh my gawd, the most sexy drug ever)
E's (rave it up)
Nicotine (yes cigarettes are drugs my friends)

I am only ever satisfied with weed. I do not think that weed is very harmful unless you have it too frequent and give your receptors an overdose which can give you psychosis like a RL mate of mine has. We ALL have THC receptors in our heads and if we 'tingle' them a little with weed, there is no harm in relaxing and removing pain.

Coke gave me an 8 hour buzz, I hated it and it is something I recommend not to do it, who wants an "upper" drug like coke?

MDMA is sexy but harmful. I was chilling with mates and tried it, I honestly felt the music move through my body, felt the bass and the voice inside me, was sexy....

EEEEEZ i wouldn't recommend. It's not terrible but it's only something you can enjoy when you are at a party or something, it makes you very lively and want to touch everybody.

I am personally against all drugs except weed, for me it's fine and obviously it's not for everybody but it's something you can control, unlike alot of others.