Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should drivebying in the drivers seat be completely disabled?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.88%
49 41.88%
No
58.12%
68 58.12%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Driveby: Your opinion
Some people like it, some people hate it. It's annoying for Dmers, it's fun for noobs. Note that passenger drivebying will not be disabled.

I voted No
Yes
Hell no..for real
Nope
Driveby in general (ignoring people evading the punishment menu) should be left alone. It's pretty easy to fight back drivebyers, just keep running around the car. On a bike it can be a little harder but even then it's not much trouble.

When you are killed during a driveby you already have a punishment menu so they won't get away with it.

Drive-bys ruining fights can be annoying though, but even that can add some fun to the game.
Nope..
no.. bad idea
No. It shouldn't be removed. But we need to do something with people who DB your HP low and then get out and kill you. Because I personally think that's annoying.
^ I totally Agree

That's actually the reason I hated Zaibatsu ;(
(12-21-2010, 07:33 AM)Tpimp link Wrote:No. It shouldn't be removed. But we need to do something with people who DB your HP low and then get out and kill you. Because I personally think that's annoying.

Thats why we have admins, they kick/ban for that. Just as they do with cheaters, you cant vote should we allow cheaters here or no. If you come now crying "there is no admin online when i want to report", well open your eyes, admins cant be online 24/7, therefore cheaters come and play, so its the same with ppl who db to low health and kill on foot (abuse this punishment system) aswell when admins arent online.

(12-21-2010, 08:47 AM)KaBooM link Wrote:^ I totally Agree

That's actually the reason I hated Zaibatsu ;(

you are confusing me here son