Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should drivebying in the drivers seat be completely disabled?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.88%
49 41.88%
No
58.12%
68 58.12%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Driveby: Your opinion
i would say disable if the driver could dribe by with dif weps but since its the passangeri dont have to go on the top of the car and risk fallin chasing sombody
cant u make it so it doesnt take so much hp ? cus when some newb is drivebyin and i got 200hp its going to 1hp in 3secĀ  :r
(01-02-2011, 12:30 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Well seeing as "No" won by a landslide then why not just keep shit as it is? Stop fucking over regulating this game, it hasn't really resulted in a growth of members innit.
Well i quess no even if i hate DB and get rolled by car...
If Bubbles will read this [f*ck you!] i still remember you doing carbomb.
Drive bying until health is low, then finishing the player on foot used to be something people got punished for when DFL first started doing it. Its lame to do it, and the purpose of it is to make it easier to kill someone, without giving the killed player the option to punish.

I suggest punish for drive by til low health (jail, kick, ban etc.).. Or, have the drivers health reduced by the amount they removed from the player, as soon as they press F to exit the vehicle.

Simple to do, and effective.
Is this gonna stay open until yes has more votes than no?
i gues that Jay is waiting for a miracle or something, or this topic is only for keeping us busy...
all the possible solutions have been named
Nothing will change.
(01-24-2011, 10:16 PM)Jay link Wrote:Nothing will change.
Sure, let lamers rule LVP. Making it less of a DM server day after day.
(01-24-2011, 10:16 PM)Jay link Wrote:Nothing will change.

Good call.

(01-24-2011, 09:15 PM)SAFC link Wrote:I suggest punish for drive by til low health (jail, kick, ban etc.).. Or, have the drivers health reduced by the amount they removed from the player, as soon as they press F to exit the vehicle.
Simple to do, and effective.

Where is the line drawn between low health and not low health?

Stop making simple shit complicated once again, trying to over regulate the drive-by issue will only result in shitloads of endless debates and complaints. If you cannot fight against drive-by, then you simply need to learn to play GTA. And piss off with that "fair fight" argument already, it's GTA and there is no such thing as fair fight, you struggle how you can to kill your opponent by any means necessary.

(01-24-2011, 10:57 PM)SolidRock link Wrote:Sure, let lamers rule LVP. Making it less of a DM server day after day.

LVP is a roleplay server brah.

I am serious, it has more commands and shit than Cops and Robbers haha.