Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should carparking be considered a lamekill?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
48.89%
22 48.89%
No.
51.11%
23 51.11%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[S] Carparking as a lamekill
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=29985.msg415612#msg415612 date=1329041143]
commands to avoid death = ban

You know all about that, don't you? <3
and you are the one who brought it up
Yes... it used to be very annoying.. but after seeing that it can be avoided I guess it's k so...

No.
Carparking a lame kill? Hell yeah! Since the actually kill gives you no room for self-defence, besides command-escaping (abusing doesn't seem to be the right word in this statement), makes it one of the lamest kills in LVP.

It's really stupid to expect that players will just lay there under that car, not capable of doing anything, waiting to get killed. Stop saying it's easy avoiding it or all that shit, it's about the kill. And this kill is fucking lame.

Get some common sense going, please!
Carparking ftw!
(03-25-2012, 01:11 AM)toadisthecake link Wrote: Carparking a lame kill? Hell yeah! Since the actually kill gives you no room for self-defence, besides command-escaping (abusing doesn't seem to be the right word in this statement), makes it one of the lamest kills in LVP.

It's really stupid to expect that players will just lay there under that car, not capable of doing anything, waiting to get killed. Stop saying it's easy avoiding it or all that shit, it's about the kill. And this kill is fucking lame.

Get some common sense going, please!

so would be spray-killing count as lame kill too?
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=29985.msg417597#msg417597 date=1332664727]
so would be spray-killing count as lame kill too?
Good one! Well, I would say yes.
Yes. Regardless of if it's avoidable (by abusing yet another lame bug no less), or 'a part of the game', it sucks. I haven't seen anyone bring up a valid defense for carparking against all of the solid and justified reasons to try and phase it out; it looks to me like the people wanting to keep it in are people that care more about their stats than the gameplay value of the server.

It's illogical that someone is rendered unable to move and has their health steadily decline because they're laying underneath a car. Sure, it's a bug in the game and not the server code, but like with deagle bugging, chickenrunning and the almost minigun-level fire rate of driver drivebys (which should also be discouraged more), it's a gaping hole in the gameplay and serves no purpose other than to ruin the fun of players that actually want to play instead of just milking their stats.