Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should drivebying in the drivers seat be completely disabled?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
41.88%
49 41.88%
No
58.12%
68 58.12%
Total 117 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Driveby: Your opinion
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27324.msg363194#msg363194 date=1292918599]
Thats why we have admins, they kick/ban for that. Just as they do with cheaters, you cant vote should we allow cheaters here or no. If you come now crying "there is no admin online when i want to report", well open your eyes, admins cant be online 24/7, therefore cheaters come and play, so its the same with ppl who db to low health and kill on foot (abuse this punishment system) aswell when admins arent online.

How about we find something if catch the people that do it? Because admins sometimes don't see everything in time to take action......
Ban everyone for everything! Then close the IRC and forums, solves every problem.
(12-21-2010, 09:09 AM)Tpimp link Wrote:How about we find something if catch the people that do it? Because admins sometimes don't see everything in time to take action......

As i said, admins dont see everything in time when there are cheaters online too...
No, driveby is part of GTA itself, and there's already a menu for DB punishments.
What a stupid idea.
(12-21-2010, 01:53 PM)Kase link Wrote:No, driveby is part of GTA itself, and there's already a menu for DB punishments.
So are Miniguns and Jetpacks :p
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27324.msg363199#msg363199 date=1292919120]
As i said, admins dont see everything in time when there are cheaters online too...

You didn't say that! :P
a bigĀ  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Is the entire LVP community retarded?

Everybody always complains about nades, drivebying and friendly fire. And now the only time us, the players who complain about it can actually get what we want, you all fucking vote no?!

retards
Darius i belive there are many many many many more noobs than good fighters.