Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Grenades be removed from the ammu-nation spawn weapon menu?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
29.90%
29 29.90%
No
70.10%
68 70.10%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grenades: Your Opinion
He agreed that you tell everyone?

If so, ok.
(12-24-2010, 09:05 PM)Weezy link Wrote:He agreed that you tell everyone?

If so, ok.

This is a public poll regarding the further existence of grenades in the server, it would be absurd for everyone to had vote, and not here the final result of what is going to happen in a future update. This ticket is not private, as I have suggested it countless times before you were even born.
what does that have to do with anything i said?
Grenades are good. If you use them wisely they are helpful and drives other people mad.
(12-24-2010, 09:19 PM)Weezy link Wrote:what does that have to do with anything i said?

If you actually read over it you would realize it has to do everything with what you said.

Here, I'll put it in "Weezy": this idea has ben public since b4 u wer even unbant from da' servr so yea they're shuld not b an issue posting wat will happen in a future update

[Edit] Oh, and it would be nice to hear an opinion on this idea also, so it's not thrown in and everyone bitches about it.
who the hell wouldn't want deagle ammo? :3 in ammu skull
What could be gained from removing them?

They're not very well synced since 0.3 anyway. I can throw 10 or more and one might actually show to the player, same with deagle sync. DM is neglected in 0.3.
Quote: link=topic=27321.msg364214#msg364214 date=1293204586]
I vote for removal of all weapons, vehicles and adding Kitty skins so we can hop around all day and have the server named Las Venturas Hello Kitty Playground.
OMG HELL YES!!!! Then we will be on official list for sureĀ  _O-
(12-25-2010, 02:24 AM)Nater link Wrote:OMG HELL YES!!!! Then we will be on official list for sureĀ  _O-

Reminds me, why was LVP removed anyway? and what does a server need to do to be on it anyway.. :/
(12-25-2010, 07:37 AM)KaBooM link Wrote:Reminds me, why was LVP removed anyway? and what does a server need to do to be on it anyway.. :/
Its all about numbers i think :) when LVP goes nuts it goes on right?