Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Grenades be removed from the ammu-nation spawn weapon menu?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
29.90%
29 29.90%
No
70.10%
68 70.10%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grenades: Your Opinion
(12-23-2010, 06:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:Perhaps this server would have more players than average 5 if you guys stop removing all the cool shit from the game all the time. The gaming style for couple of nerds who love to run around in circles and catch each others fucking hitbox isn't really appalling to the masses. You can do that "pro fighting" shit in your shady 0 player clan servers. Just keep adding cool shit like Hydras, tanks, rocket launchers, minigun bonuses and shit and I will guarantee a player count increase.

VOTE FOR ME IN THE NEXT LVP MANAGEMENT ELECTIONS!!!

It gets more then 5, learn something.
(12-24-2010, 02:40 AM)HaZe link Wrote:hell no. just don't be a vagina.
+1  ;(

I dont like when ppl use them when u fight on the street to lower health but they can also be fun with other stuff, I think imo we should remove them and add satchel packs  >:) more fun
Nope, nades shouldn't be removed imo. Nades aren't only "throw and forget", you actually need skills to kill with them.

Why not adding a Deagle instead? :(
(12-24-2010, 01:21 PM)Gaahl link Wrote:Nope, nades shouldn't be removed imo. Nades aren't only "throw and forget", you actually need skills to kill with them.

Why not adding a Deagle instead? :(
+1 I agree we need more deagle ammo :D
Like bean said put deagle in the list
I VOTED NO cuz the nade is helpfull somethimes when fighting laggers

BlueFox idea is good too.
I vote for removal of all weapons, vehicles and adding Kitty skins so we can hop around all day and have the server named Las Venturas Hello Kitty Playground.
Quote: link=topic=27321.msg364214#msg364214 date=1293204586]
I vote for removal of all weapons, vehicles and adding Kitty skins so we can hop around all day and have the server named Las Venturas Hello Kitty Playground.
Beethi/slein would love that
(12-24-2010, 03:00 PM)sTriKer link Wrote:Like bean said put deagle in the list
I VOTED NO cuz the nade is helpfull somethimes when fighting laggers

BlueFox idea is good too.

That's actually a ticket, aka it will be arriving in an updated version.  :P
(12-24-2010, 08:06 PM)xBlueXFoxx link Wrote:if it will be arriving in an updated version.  :P
if you didnt realize it..your breaking a rule of one of the rules that jay did after you join beta testing
(12-24-2010, 08:59 PM)Weezy link Wrote:if you didnt realize it..your breaking a rule of one of the rules that jay did after you join beta testing

Actually this idea has been discussed with Jay, he agreed.