Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Grenades be removed from the ammu-nation spawn weapon menu?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
29.90%
29 29.90%
No
70.10%
68 70.10%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grenades: Your Opinion
I voted yes so the friendly fire on would work
hey hey what is this.. why would anyone want to remove the grenades?
maybe some noobs complaining he's gettin naded thats lame only newfags use it uhuhh etc.
plz nading demand skill and are pro weapons, no need to make the game more boring by removing them
(12-21-2010, 12:12 AM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:voted yes. it's annoying when you're fighting someone and then some random noob (aka Weezy) comes in and nades u. they should just l2fight

Weak n00b.
Not really...get your facts straight
[me=Rien]has another idea[/me]

Ammo limit!

Max 20 grenades, run out of nades? tough luck.
Perhaps this server would have more players than average 5 if you guys stop removing all the cool shit from the game all the time. The gaming style for couple of nerds who love to run around in circles and catch each others fucking hitbox isn't really appalling to the masses. You can do that "pro fighting" shit in your shady 0 player clan servers. Just keep adding cool shit like Hydras, tanks, rocket launchers, minigun bonuses and shit and I will guarantee a player count increase.

VOTE FOR ME IN THE NEXT LVP MANAGEMENT ELECTIONS!!!

(12-23-2010, 06:01 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote:VOTE FOR ME IN THE NEXT LVP MANAGEMENT ELECTIONS!!!

[Image: Untitled-2-2.png]

Management does not get elected by normal players.
hell no. just don't be a vagina.
Quote:Zaibatsu link=topic=27321.msg363731#msg363731 date=1293090187]
hey hey what is this.. why would anyone want to remove the grenades?
maybe some noobs complaining he's gettin naded thats lame only newfags use it uhuhh etc.
plz nading demand skill and are pro weapons, no need to make the game more boring by removing them

-1  :X
Voted no, if u want set a limit of grenades