Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: Should Grenades be removed from the ammu-nation spawn weapon menu?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
29.90%
29 29.90%
No
70.10%
68 70.10%
Total 97 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Grenades: Your Opinion
Should grenades be removed? As a dm-er we'd like to hear your opinion. Note that any changes won't come in affect for at least 7/8 weeks.

I voted No

Be sure to check out Gang Friendly Fire: Your opinion
(12-20-2010, 09:10 PM)Jay link Wrote:Should grenades be removed? As a dm-er we'd like to hear your opinion. Note that any changes won't come in affect for at least 7/8 weeks.

I voted No
No
with teamdmg off they should be removed, but nades are fun to use so no
No.
How about 2 kinds of ammunation? One that sells "normal" stuff, like uzis, sawnoffs, armor and pistols, and a 'special' gun shop that sells grenades, M4's, snipers and such :)

The normal one would be way more common and would provide you with the most used weapons, whereas the special stores are rare, hard to find or far away : D
Zaiba not gonna like this
(12-20-2010, 09:32 PM)Rien link Wrote:How about 2 kinds of ammunation? One that sells "normal" stuff, like uzis, sawnoffs, armor and pistols, and a 'special' gun shop that sells grenades, M4's, snipers and such :)

The normal one would be way more common and would provide you with the most used weapons, whereas the special stores are rare, hard to find or far away : D

good idea just make it more expensive and harder to find, easy
I voted no.
No..
NO