Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which In-Game Modifications are legal/illegal in SA:MP
Quote:Grim link=topic=26837.msg360490#msg360490 date=1291835707]
True^^

And rofl at that pic holden, is that you? XDDD
Either way that is shit loads of mods haha
Nah xD, i get pingkicked from GTAT :(
(12-08-2010, 08:20 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: wow Holden, is that actually SA:MP? I bet that guy's hitbox it TOTALLY fucked up
None of them mods will effect his hitbox at all.  :roll:
Quote:Grim link=topic=26837.msg360498#msg360498 date=1291836097]
Welcome to WW  haha : D

sad but true :(

(12-08-2010, 08:24 PM)Darius link Wrote: None of them mods will effect his hitbox at all.  :roll:

...but they will affect his fps lag for sure, giving him a 200 ping hb even if the original one is 80 :roll:
His hb is hard but if u have a good pc i mean rly good mods wont be such a prob and Gaahl ask your NSG friends for mods ull see they are full.
(12-08-2010, 08:22 PM)Darius link Wrote: He is registered on the forums, retard.
My post was from 2weeks ago, you just felt like replying after weeks?
(12-08-2010, 08:26 PM)Gaahl link Wrote: ...but they will affect his fps lag for sure, giving him a 200 ping hb even if the original one is 80 :roll:
Do you have any clue at all?

FPS and ping are not related, nor will FPS increase your ping. Also, his PC can probaly handle them mods otherwise he wouldn't use them.

(12-08-2010, 08:35 PM)Weezy link Wrote: My post was from 2weeks ago, you just felt like replying after weeks?
Go get denied newfag

(12-08-2010, 08:35 PM)Darius link Wrote: Do you have any clue at all?

FPS and ping are not related, nor will FPS increase your ping. Also, his PC can probaly handle them mods otherwise he wouldn't use them.

True.
(12-08-2010, 08:35 PM)Darius link Wrote: Do you have any clue at all?

He doesnt say that ping and fps are related, he means that you will get a different hitbox because you have a low fps. He would get a hitbox like someone with 200ms ping would have while he has 80ms ping..

..I guess
Indeed, I never said mods change your ping (which is obviously idiotic), I said that they can affect your hitbox just as bad as ping does.

Plus, how do you know his pc can handle the mods just by the fact he's using them? My experience says it's the exhact opposite usually...
(12-09-2010, 07:58 AM)Gaahl link Wrote: Indeed, I never said mods change your ping (which is obviously idiotic), I said that they can affect your hitbox just as bad as ping does.

Plus, how do you know his pc can handle the mods just by the fact he's using them? My experience says it's the exhact opposite usually...

So, if I install a lot of weapon mods, radar mod, sound mod, hud.txd, car mods, timecyc.aaa, ect ect, my hitbox would be affected? (tbh i really dont think so)