Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Which In-Game Modifications are legal/illegal in SA:MP
Mods does affect your hitbox. But it depends on what mods and how many
Weapon mods for example wont change much.

But u know, I dont think anyone has any good proof if mods affect ur hb or not, so hard to say
The original sa is very light and doesn't overload your pc usually, but if you mod it a lot your pc has more difficulties in running it smoothly. Have a tour on gtat, 90% of the people there have a pc which is probably made of wood, but they mod their game on purpose to be less hittable. Of course if you have a good pc you'll have less problems, but it changes your fps lag anyway lowering what the normal performance should be. This happens mainly when you change your effects, or wear outfit mods etc, weapon mods won't make any substantial difference
i added swastikas to my char to be less hittable
Gaahl for the second time bunch of mods wont change anything if u have a rly good pc.
mods change your hb a lot, trust me ^^
U have exp with that ok we trust u.
Quote:Bani link=topic=26837.msg360630#msg360630 date=1291892117]
Gaahl for the second time bunch of mods wont change anything if u have a rly good pc.
but most ppl who mod doesnt even have good pcs. kinda retarded to mod a game if u cant even play on max settings (make it look better when u cant even use the games settings for that first)
Yeah maybe but guys i see with mods have good pcs but that guy that holden posted a pic is fucking unhittable maybe cheats maybe his pc i shit.
(12-08-2010, 06:52 PM)H0lden link Wrote: [Image: 02ad4f3fca1a52bce1f45336f90842a6.png]
LOL

Ah here we go, a nice example of a cheater.

1. Their game looks ridiculously shit and like someone just shat on their san andreas.

2. Notice they have a crosshair just above their head but they aren't aiming? Thats the mod in the illegal list that gives you a crosshair without you even having to aim so you have aiming advantage.

3. You should also notice he has widescreen on by the way his game is a lot narrower and skinny. So whoever this guy is they must really suck at aiming. They're using every bit of help they can get. Hmm looked at it again, i think they are anyway, its a while since i saw widescreen on on a non-widescreen monitor because I've been using a widescreen monitor for like 1 year now.

Modding your game like that will use more GPU power, CPU power and RAM. So your FPS will decrease from what it could be. Lower FPS = slightly more lag so you're hitbox is like 0.9 seconds ahead of you rather that 0.6 seconds ahead. With lower FPS less deagle rapid fire shots will sync to you too, everything is slower and you can load less things.
Quote:DeathEater link=topic=26837.msg360653#msg360653 date=1291901105]
Ah here we go, a nice example of a cheater.

1. Their game looks ridiculously shit and like someone just shat on their san andreas.

2. Notice they have a crosshair just above their head but they aren't aiming? Thats the mod in the illegal list that gives you a crosshair without you even having to aim so you have aiming advantage.

3. You should also notice he has widescreen on by the way his game is a lot narrower and skinny. So whoever this guy is they must really suck at aiming. They're using every bit of help they can get. Hmm looked at it again, i think they are anyway, its a while since i saw widescreen on on a non-widescreen monitor because I've been using a widescreen monitor for like 1 year now.

Modding your game like that will use more GPU power, CPU power and RAM. So your FPS will decrease from what it could be. Lower FPS = slightly more lag so you're hitbox is like 0.9 seconds ahead of you rather that 0.6 seconds ahead. With lower FPS less deagle rapid fire shots will sync to you too, everything is slower and you can load less things.

I'd have thought you'd mention the shadow too. It might not be a mod for the shadow in particular, could be the snow, but it could make other people that little bit easier to spot.