Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
(07-28-2009, 11:45 PM)Agent link Wrote:So would you like to have buttsecks with me then ?  ;)

Got weed? If yes, then yes.
(07-28-2009, 11:56 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote:Got weed? If yes, then yes.

Shit I dont do DRUGS!! you lucky bish  ;)
Rofl
(07-28-2009, 09:16 PM)Agent link Wrote:This is funny stuff .
-_- you've overused it too much now and its not funny, i find it quite sad that I even have to point this out to you. its pretty obvious

(07-28-2009, 08:39 PM)IDmad link Wrote:[Image: th_faggot.jpg]
LMFAO
(07-28-2009, 11:25 PM)Agent link Wrote:Go to hell , my English is avrage thats all I need .

What the hell has my post got to do with your English skills? And I've heard countless times that being gay is illegal over there, or at least in the middle east.

Okay after doing some research, turns out until 2007 Israel was the only Middle Eastern country to allow such things, but now Jordan, Iraq, Turkey and Cyprus accept it. Other countries punish for it. The guy I saw on the News last year was probably from Saudi or something.
Israelis have a very delicate sense of humour, we must be tolerant of their quips and learn to joke around as one big community!  *;
(07-29-2009, 03:06 AM)Munch link Wrote:What the hell has my post got to do with your English skills? And I've heard countless times that being gay is illegal over there, or at least in the middle east.

Okay after doing some research, turns out until 2007 Israel was the only Middle Eastern country to allow such things, but now Jordan, Iraq, Turkey and Cyprus accept it. Other countries punish for it. The guy I saw on the News last year was probably from Saudi or something.

Next time do that research before coming and posint stuff here.

@Maddolis , how did you fined that "Israelis got a delicate sense of humour" have you been in Israel ?

@Darius , I dont care if its funny to you I had and still have a good lough of it and that all I care about .

Now stop with your negative posts .
negative post's are great fun cuz u make emo boys mad so they give negative crap
(07-29-2009, 01:49 PM)Zezima link Wrote:negative post's are great fun cuz u make emo boys mad so they give negative crap

We still didnt finish that lame /race3 heheheh , imma win that race :P