Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
This is funny stuff . You two cant even joke about it - go fuck a goat and relax  :+
(07-28-2009, 09:16 PM)Agent link Wrote:This is funny stuff . You two cant even joke about it - go fuck a goat and relax  :+

1-773-509-5027
call me
(07-28-2009, 09:17 PM)Keanu_Reeves link Wrote:1-773-509-5027
call me

Im not intrested in sex with you anymore , please stop posting here .
(07-28-2009, 09:20 PM)Agent link Wrote:Im not intrested in sex with you anymore , please stop posting here .
rofl
Didnt notice but I got the 7000th post , COOL  :+
(07-28-2009, 08:28 PM)Agent link Wrote:Are we still talking about Israel ?

Maddolis , would you like me to penetrate you from behind ?

Of course am still talking about Israel, why you think I quoted Darius, who was talking about YOUR country? I wish people learnt to read the post and look for any quotes before asking blind questions...seriously...
Rofl, Agent is comfortable as hell with his sexuality. _O-
(07-28-2009, 10:06 PM)Munch link Wrote:Of course am still talking about Israel, why you think I quoted Darius, who was talking about YOUR country? I wish people learnt to read the post and look for any quotes before asking blind questions...seriously...

Go to hell , my English is avrage thats all I need .

Hmm about what you sayd , gays got rights in Israel ..More rights than they need .

(07-28-2009, 10:50 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote:Rofl, Agent is comfortable as hell with his sexuality. _O-

Yeah well im not gay mate :) I just got this "Gaygent" nick for almost 2 years ago by "Nooblet" I think ..You
wasnt around at that time , and since then I just play the "gay" guy :P Having fun and stuff like that .
(07-28-2009, 11:25 PM)Agent link Wrote:Yeah well im not gay mate :) I just got this "Gaygent" nick for almost 2 years ago by "Nooblet" I think ..You
wasnt around at that time , and since then I just play the "gay" guy :P Having fun and stuff like that .

I know you're not gay bro, lol, sometimes when my friends call me a fag, I just agree to shut them the fuck up.
(07-28-2009, 11:42 PM)TeEjAy link Wrote:I know you're not gay bro, lol, sometimes when my friends call me a fag, I just agree to shut them the fuck up.

So would you like to have buttsecks with me then ?  ;)