Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

B&A - Bassie & Adriaan! You've been cl0wned.
Heart 

[Image: sssssssssssssssss.png]        
[Image: jnvyfmmedlzy.bmp]

We are the B&A Clowns!

Born in late 2006, and we held our own ever since. We rumble with many, many gangs. Notorious for our ability to cl0wn any gang that comes in our path. Our first rivalry was with the ColdThugZ. The fighting and flaming lasted for at least a year until ColdThugZ died out. Our rivalry is with the Blood Brothers, who we are still fighting as of today. We are a very respected gang that obeys server rules and tries to avoid conflict of any kind, but if a conflict were to occur, we'd handle it our way. B&A was an LVP only gang for most of it's time. Later on it was converted into a clan wearing a tag. 
Now we're back, as a gang and just for fun.

B&A will only have members who have been in the gang before.*

Official B&A Gang Members List

Clown Leader:
▪ Darkfire
Active Clowns:
Azkiller / Agent / AzErTy / Slick / Overdosed / Sammo / Mr.Elmo / Deer_Hunter / Currode / Xilent / Twinkle / Greyfox / Sophia
Mascots:
 Scream ▪ hu1jastin 
  ▪ Xen0n  ▪ Wazza ▪ Qwerty
 ▪ PennyWise ▪ dyNamo ▪ Shaolin_KF
k1LLa ▪ Matthias ▪ n00ne  Funky 
Clowns that deserves to remain on this list.
*Links to all members profiles are broken - Will be worked on.

[Image: sa-mp-025.png] [Image: sa-mp-026.png] [Image: sa-mp-029.png] [Image: sa-mp-030.png] [Image: sa-mp-031.png] [Image: sa-mp-032.png] [Image: sa-mp-038.png] [Image: sa-mp-039.png] [Image: sa-mp-043.png] [Image: sa-mp-044.png] [Image: sa-mp-045.png] [Image: sa-mp-046.png] [Image: sa-mp-047.png] [Image: sa-mp-048.png] [Image: sa-mp-049.png] [Image: sa-mp-050.png] [Image: sa-mp-051.png] [Image: sa-mp-052.png] [Image: sa-mp-055.png]  [Image: sa-mp-005.png] [Image: sa-mp-008.png] [Image: sa-mp-020.png]  

TBD

You've been cl0wned by the B&A Hooligans!
[Image: f0kmmmjm3uym.bmp]
-former startposter. Switched with Salvo-
:+
dont forget me !!! you clowns
Me to.

We are at irc to!
Server: IRC.GTANET.COM
Channel: LVP.B&A

JOIN AND WE WILL SEE YOU THERE!
Don't forget: AzErTy.(Be)
[Image: 09-08-08_1546.jpg]
BAMBAM

0ctopuz and me started this a while ago, great to see it grow  d:)b
(01-02-2007, 04:40 PM)BassiedeClown link Wrote:BAMBAM

0ctopuz and me started this a while ago, great to see it grow  d:)b

0wned by The B&A Hooligans !! :+
yeah, and me, i'm very good, that base action what we won with 9 man and they with 10 and we had 1 dead was so funny  _O-