Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
Yeah man, your so cool playing games.
I think that 5iN is available, and R*BOMB, why won't you reopen SiN?, it seem like a great clan..
Well, why do care much about games? It's just GAMES, it name say it, a game I think you're 20/24 years old, am I right?..
well you gotta get SiN back, even if it lose some clanwars, all clans do lose and win.. it's the clan, but the best who do stay alive lol.

Well.. it still you're choice and hope you bright it back lol.

:Notice: why you don't get a life? go marry and have some kids, enjoy your life and let someone else that you trust lead the clan, I'm not saying that is me ofcourse.

--Mike
(11-11-2010, 10:02 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: I think that 5iN is available, and R*BOMB, why won't you reopen SiN?, it seem like a great clan..
Well, why do care much about games? It's just GAMES, it name say it, a game I think you're 20/24 years old, am I right?..
well you gotta get SiN back, even if it lose some clanwars, all clans do lose and win.. it's the clan, but the best who do stay alive lol.

:Notice: why you don't get a life? go marry and have some kids, enjoy your life and let someone else that you trust lead the clan, I'm not saying that is me ofcourse.

--Mike
sure he's been doing that since the closure of SiN, seeing as he's only come back to post a month or 2 ago.
(11-11-2010, 10:02 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: I think that 5iN is available, and R*BOMB, why won't you reopen SiN?, it seem like a great clan..

--Mike

Your post nearly made me facepalm. Great job.
Maka, kids?
Because the internet is completely devoid of married people that have kids...
would be good to see SiN back but its closed and was great clan so should stay that why like BA i reckon that was too and imo it shoulda stayed closed and remained a great clan but since BA is a "gang" and wont be recruiting its good so then they wont loose the respect of having "newfags" persae in it so if SiN was to re-open should do what BA is doing and not recruit because every man and his dog will apply to try and get in them because they were something great for there time :) (this is just my personell opinion)
(11-11-2010, 10:02 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: :Notice: why you don't get a life? go marry and have some kids, enjoy your life and let someone else that you trust lead the clan, I'm not saying that is me ofcourse.

--Mike

That would be ideal wouldn't it? Unfortunately that has not been as possible as I would of liked, Since leaving SA-MP the majority of my time has been dedicated to the hospital, and recovering from what procedures were performed at the hospital. Juggling increasingly poor health, and doing the bare minimum school work that I can do, leaves me with little time for "life". I have come to love the statement "enjoy your life", the irony around it is immense in my situation, as life is as delicate as a dried leaf.

(11-12-2010, 06:33 AM)Nater link Wrote: would be good to see SiN back but its closed and was great clan so should stay that why like BA i reckon that was too and imo it shoulda stayed closed and remained a great clan but since BA is a "gang" and wont be recruiting its good so then they wont loose the respect of having "newfags" persae in it so if SiN was to re-open should do what BA is doing and not recruit because every man and his dog will apply to try and get in them because they were something great for there time :) (this is just my personell opinion)

You're opinion; It lacks the basic rules of grammar, right down to punctuation, of which is there none.
(11-12-2010, 08:52 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: That would be ideal wouldn't it? Unfortunately that has not been as possible as I would of liked, Since leaving SA-MP the majority of my time has been dedicated to the hospital, and recovering from what procedures were performed at the hospital. Juggling increasingly poor health, and doing the bare minimum school work that I can do, leaves me with little time for "life". I have come to love the statement "enjoy your life", the irony around it is immense in my situation, as life is as delicate as a dried leaf.
Although that was a nice post, you've only given HoogerBooger more ammunition.
Rbomb no disrespect but grammar dont matter dude :P but yeh i should use it but am to tired hehe but i still think its valid :)