Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
(11-05-2010, 10:10 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Fuck off, Ur just jealous fat fuck, you wanna copy SiN, get another name and a gd clan u dumb.

5iN is nothing, you and you are the only persons are in that joke clan.
Fuck off and go get another name, why you wanna copy SiN? Omg man.. you're so fucking jealous motherfucker.  8)7 8)7
so you're saying that a person who registered 1 month and 4 days ago knows as much about SiN as to defend them against nothing? dude wake up, you barely know the game, let alone the "legendary" clans that used to play.
^xactor
lmao at little nerds raging cus 5iN looks like SiN .  _O- _O- _O-
Guys relax its only a game , HoogerBooger is only here to have fun

@Xactor just tell us when did you started playing samp ?
(11-05-2010, 09:47 PM)H0lden link Wrote: Don't forget R*BOMB, you can add peoples names to the startpost if you don't want them to post

Just make a layout like
Not allowed to post:
^
^
^
^
If they ignore it, they'll receive a warning and then a mute, depending on the warning percentage.

There is only the one, im hoping i do not have to list his multiple personas though.
(11-05-2010, 10:10 PM)XaCt0r link Wrote: Fuck off, Ur just jealous fat fuck, you wanna copy SiN, get another name and a gd clan u dumb.

5iN is nothing, you and you are the only persons are in that joke clan.
Fuck off and go get another name, why you wanna copy SiN? Omg man.. you're so fucking jealous motherfucker.  8)7 8)7
Ever heard of trolls?
Seriously..your all stupid if HoogerBooger makes you mad.His job is obviously to have fun with you guys,to troll you,and you all fall on his trick.He'll keep sayin stuff like 5iN is the best just to make you rage.I hope so you understand his clan is a joke,so why care about it so much?
Quote: link=topic=26378.msg350883#msg350883 date=1288999221]
Seriously..your all stupid if HoogerBooger makes you mad.His job is obviously to have fun with you guys,to troll you,and you all fall on his trick.He'll keep sayin stuff like 5iN is the best just to make you rage.I hope so you understand his clan is a joke,so why care about it so much?
exactly what ive tried to tell them  8)7 8)7
let rbomb cry in his corner. hooger your welcome to PS with [5iN] tag and you wont get abusive admins that follow r*bomb around and listen to all his shit.
me personally i think im gonna roll with [SiN]Kyemo or [SiN]BoSS in PS and maybe recruit some random peeps and bring some activity to my clantag.
(11-07-2010, 10:16 PM)BoSS2 link Wrote: let rbomb cry in his corner. hooger your welcome to PS with [5iN] tag and you wont get abusive admins that follow r*bomb around and listen to all his shit.
me personally i think im gonna roll with [SiN]Kyemo or [SiN]BoSS in PS and maybe recruit some random peeps and bring some activity to my clantag.

Siighhhh... replying by popular demand.

Have fun Boss! I bet you feel like you just stood in front of a tank in Tienanmen square! You sir, are a hero of the people, and will never be forgotten for wearing the SiN tag on a server which, SiN never played on!

:D

I am going to straight up and assume, that this post will stop the spam to my XFire and Steam... Thanks everyone for leaving me alone now :)
I would spam your xfire and steam, but I have more pressing matters like solving world hunger or luring old people into my basement.
(11-08-2010, 04:18 AM)Flyby link Wrote: I would spam your xfire and steam, but I have more pressing matters like solving world hunger or luring old people into my basement.

Of course, i understand Flyby. Don't keep those old people waiting.