Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SiN - Strength In Numbers
(11-12-2010, 08:52 AM)R*BOMB link Wrote: That would be ideal wouldn't it? Unfortunately that has not been as possible as I would of liked, Since leaving SA-MP the majority of my time has been dedicated to the hospital, and recovering from what procedures were performed at the hospital. Juggling increasingly poor health, and doing the bare minimum school work that I can do, leaves me with little time for "life". I have come to love the statement "enjoy your life", the irony around it is immense in my situation, as life is as delicate as a dried leaf.

You're opinion; It lacks the basic rules of grammar, right down to punctuation, of which is there none.

right down to punctuation, of which there is none.*

"as life is as delicate as a dried leaf" Sounds like you should grind yourself up, stick yourself in a nice roll up and bake some cunt's head off the face of this earth :D

Na, sucks to hear that, I hope your health improves and you can get back on your feet and enjoy this world. Many things to see, many things to do and only a lifetime to do them in.
and I think that 5iN is successful.
My total domination on the internets is also successful.
(11-12-2010, 12:27 PM)Maka link Wrote: My total domination on the internets is also successful.

every thing is allowed for you hon =).
(11-12-2010, 12:19 PM)NumbersLord link Wrote: and I think that 5iN is successful.

tbh i hate 5iN think its a stupid idea to try and be "next SiN as sum of em say"
(11-12-2010, 02:44 PM)Nater link Wrote: tbh i hate 5iN think its a stupid idea to try and be "next SiN as sum of em say"
Well, 5iN still successful, and it have good members..

and it's a good idea if it become the next SiN :). xD nothing is wrong 5iN also teamup well..
i aint seen ya's take over LVP yet :)

and slso SexyPwnage his ping spikes from 150 to 700+ nice hb aye? if it becomes the next SiN and all servers are scared of u ill say ur good but since wont happen i wont say it, and teamwork can only go so far till u shoot each other so others non-5iN dont get kills
(11-12-2010, 02:56 PM)Nater link Wrote: i aint seen ya's take over LVP yet :)
that is because it has already been taken over.
(11-12-2010, 03:46 PM)XiZ link Wrote: that is because it has already been taken over.
lol :+ i miss the old LVP days of gang wars at GB  :'(
lol SiN-city