Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What is the hardest language to learn?
I'd actually love to learn spanish, I should've chosen it instead of german when I could. :'(
As some people said, Arabic is way too hard, my first language is Arabic, and I still find it hard to learn Arabic, Writing and specially talking is hard ( for non-Arabians ), that's apart from grammar, grammar is my biggest problem atm at learning Arabic.

Also there is a lot of Arabian countries that each uses a different accent, my Arabic accent is Egyptian, if I perfected Egyptian Arabic, still wont be counted that I am perfect in Arabic, until I learn each country accent and stuff :P   

I guess there is more than 5 accents or something, however good luck :P
(09-21-2010, 07:10 PM)Dominator33 link Wrote: I'd actually love to learn spanish, I should've chosen it instead of german when I could. :'(

Spanish is easy, I know basic such as hola que tal, comm te llamas?
Mandarin. It's so damn hard to learn.
Swedish
Quote:Dacads link=topic=26293.msg339656#msg339656 date=1285096694]
Spanish is easy, I know basic such as hola que tal, comm te llamas?

cómo*

The basics is always easy to learn and Spanish pronnunciation is indeed easy, but when it comes to advanced grammar learning it isn't as easy as you think.
(09-22-2010, 12:15 PM)Jhon link Wrote: cómo*

The basics is always easy to learn and Spanish pronnunciation is indeed easy, but when it comes to advanced grammar learning it isn't as easy as you think.
start teachin me, we got this exchange student from chile and i want to talk to him, i know the very very basics
English is up there due to all the little exceptions to rules and all that, however the hardest would probably be one of the hundreds of languages that are dying out with only a thousand odd people speaking it.
Aside from that, I've heard Chinese languages (Mandarin, Cantonese etc) are tough, on top of the different alphabet.
lol english is pips, chinese sounds hard especially when u see those geeks jabbering on like wood peckers
spanish...duh