Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What is the hardest language to learn?
I wanna challenge my self and try to learn it, already started with japanese but it's too damn easy  8)
any suggestions?
Somalian : )
Quote:Grim link=topic=26293.msg339422#msg339422 date=1284977987]
nah, it's close to arabic which I am already speaking
Quote:Grim link=topic=26293.msg339422#msg339422 date=1284977987]
Could be usefull if you're captured by pirates.

I think German is quite difficult for people who don't live in Europe, because of all the different ways to write the verbs (der Fall in German :+ )

But maybe you should try Sranan Tongo, the native language of Suriname.
Are you dutch? Because else it's Dutch...It's to not logical

Well really there isn't a special language that is the most hardest in the world to learn, it can be proven by statistics, but definitely will never be a fact. Saying this I mean everyone will have their own personal opinion on which one is hardest, for example: I would say the hardest to learn is either dutch or Japanese, but for others it may be very simple for them to learn.
It all depends on what your native language is.
Arabic looks quite hard, I've started learning it. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be, but some parts are confusing, since I've only started recently.

Russian looks kinda hard, I've never been interested in learning that one though.
Quote:Extremely Hard: The hardest language to learn is: Polish-Seven Cases, Seven Genders and very difficult pronunciation. Average English speaker is fluent at about the age 12; the average Polish speaker is fluent in their language not until age 16. .
Source
And Korean.
try dutch