Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

What is the hardest language to learn?
Russian is not that hard at all.
The thing about "hard language" is, that you can learn language pretty well if it has same root as yours. For example: I am Lithuanian, that's an Indo-European language, same root as Latvian, so if I would want, I could easily learn that language. But if I would try to learn a language, which has a whole different root (like Arabic or Hindi), it would take a lot for me to learn.
I think nearly everyone around central Europe grows up with English these days. At least a whole bunch of us did.
(09-20-2010, 05:29 PM)Maka link Wrote: I think nearly everyone around central Europe grows up with English these days. At least a whole bunch of us did.

English is actually being taught all around the world as it's the most important language these days, for example in the UAE I learnt ABC when I was 4 :p but that was 10 years ago, now my 7 years old brother speaks better than I was speaking when I was at his age lol.

And I still think Arabic is the hardest language to learn. (I'm Arabic yea, but I figured that out from the people I know who learnt Arabic)
You should be able to talk good english at age of 4/5 ;)

Dutch is not so hard, jajaj toch niet ?
Quote:Dacads link=topic=26293.msg339499#msg339499 date=1285001742]
You should be able to talk good english at age of 4/5 ;)

Dutch is not so hard, jajaj toch niet ?

Dutch is quite hard for people from countries outside western Europe. Because we got too many exceptions and weird verbs.
C++.
Munch english is ez man
vocabulary is easy
Grammer is easy yea im not good in grammer but still i find english is the easiest language az its not very complicated like other language
u probably must check arabic Grammer :O :O :O to find out that english is so fuckin ez xD
(09-20-2010, 06:23 PM)Darkness link Wrote: Munch english is ez man

How many times must I say this? If you're taught well or at a young age, and in particular if you're from central Europe English will be easy for you. But for others, or those starting out at a later age it's pretty hard. Can you tell me if Chinese is ''ez''? A Chinese person might say yes, but a European who can't speak/read/write Chinese will tell you it's hard.

It depends on the person and where they're born.
OMG MAN pffs u dont get it do u ?
being teached ENGLISH IS EZIER THAN BEING TEACHED ARABIC OR CHINESE :O
a 80 years old can learn english but cnt learn chinese :D thats wat im talking about
any European or American will have a hard time learning Chinese or anything simply due to the fact that they don't use our letters.

Having to learn and recognize hundreds of new letters makes everything a lot harder, especially if your teacher sucks.