Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Extreme Metal
(04-15-2010, 12:05 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'll take it you didn't see them last night?
I wouldn't see them even if they were headlining (not because I disrespect them, I'm just not into them), but supporting Job for a Cowboy is a real shame.
:o They were in VIC!!! :o as if :( i missed them thats shiza :( oh well, Maddolis Alestorm are coming soon if u like them  O+  :7
Yeah 19th of June if memory serves me correctly, I'll be there.
(04-16-2010, 01:44 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: Yeah 19th of June if memory serves me correctly, I'll be there.
:o wicked as :D :) how much r tickets i havent looked up yet :P I should try and come and finally meet ur awesomeness :D
I'm pretty sure tix aren't on sale yet.
(04-16-2010, 05:34 PM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'm pretty sure tix aren't on sale yet.
Okies kewl :D imma keep an eye out :D  O+
just wondering if i should ruin the thread with some HIM because in all technicality they are dark metal are they not?
(04-17-2010, 03:36 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: just wondering if i should ruin the thread with some HIM because in all technicality they are dark metal are they not?
HIM have sum ok stuff but they r Alternative Rock :)
fuck no Nater, their not alternative, if anything their a dark metal/gothic
(04-17-2010, 03:39 AM)Silent_Bob link Wrote: fuck no Nater, their not alternative, if anything their a dark metal/gothic
Wikipedia says otherwise :+ But imo i think they for gothic rock cuz they aint all that heavy to be classed as a metal

Edit: I do listern to brutal as so probs just be calm for me cuz i listern to so much brutal :P
Eh, Wikipedia doesn't say they're metal.
After reading up a bit about them (I'd heard of them but not listened to them) they call themselves 'love metal' and have a 'heartagram.'
I think it's really not a good idea if you post it here- even if they do have one or two metal pieces, they're definitely not an extreme metal band.