Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

SA-MP 0.2.2 Discussion!
Don't minimod? :+

But I think wondering if it is finished is kinda stupid and not necessary as if it is ready and tested it will be updated to 3.0 and there will be an announcement about it :) Or well, that's what I think. 
Well, it's definately on it's way. Just, Peter won't tell anyone anything about it :X.
Will we be able to test it  ;)
(07-01-2007, 09:18 PM)parry link Wrote:Will we be able to test it  ;)

I guess we won't, probably being tested by Peter himself and possibly 1 person else. So no one but them will know yet.
(07-01-2007, 09:27 PM)estroe link Wrote:I guess we won't, probably being tested by Peter himself and possibly 1 person else. So no one but them will know yet.

Ahhhh I hoped we would be able to, I suppose only a selected few which I probably wouldn't be included in anyway but it would be good to find more bugs etc
Well, afaik, Peter doesn't have any testers. Not any big ones anyway. He showed one or two the odd feature, but that's all. (again, afaik :X)

But I can tell that the racing will be good, as he's fapping over it in IRC whenever anyone mentions it :>
(07-01-2007, 08:20 PM)estroe link Wrote:Don't minimod? :+
You just did the same ;)

But do I remember right that the jail is at san fierro jail were you can swim out?  O-)
Its a homemade island somewhere hundreds of miles out of the coast with sharks around it. Or at least, that's what I was told  :P
peter.sa-mp.nl
look at the blog :)

[Image: jail_big.jpg]

8)
Lmao!, that looks awsome