Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
haha
Kui Arno isaga koolimajja jõudis, olid tunnid juba alanud :(
(10-09-2013, 11:48 PM)IDmad link Wrote: Having a child younger than 20 yo is just careless. At that point u're still a complete child urself and u don't have the life experience or a stable job to help raise a child urself. On top of that almost all of the couples who get a child that young end up breaking up b4 the child turns 10. As a teen (15-20 yo) it's very unlikely that u've found the love of ur life and ur gonna spend the rest of ur life with that same person. Sorry to break it up for ya but that's how it usually is.

Atleast over here ppl who get children as young as you did are commonly referred as "white trash". But if that's the way u want to live, then so be it, but I sincerely hope that your child won't have to suffer coz of young parents.
oh shit. inb4 Ryankilla comes a knockin

(10-10-2013, 02:09 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: So your 18 year old girlfriend is pregnant, and you're looking down on responsible people studying at Universities?
[Image: USm2flamethrower.jpg]
(10-09-2013, 04:42 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: You realize that anyone who truly doesn't care about tertiary degrees just doesn't respond or butt into another conversation, rather than tattooing "University isn't real learning" across their forehead?

This is real learning, everything else is just useless:

self smart yourself
(10-17-2013, 04:40 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: This is real learning, everything else is just useless:

Dude, Trailer Park Boys. Props.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=665497186824440
so any of you faggots on xbox live playing this? Add me gamer tag is... Foggaloggalog
to those that hardly play GTA V but want to use all the functions once the are able to play:

there's a hack with which you can increase your level within minutes to over 100 and also earn a shithole of cash. I tried it yesterday and it indeed works. all you need is a LAN cable and 2 tools. not hard to find an instruction on youtube!

greetz and happy holidays

p.s. @ rockstar for being dickheads and wanting to sell virtual money on PSN:  :w
well these online games need maintenance so i don't see what's the problem in them trying to charge for it.
(12-25-2013, 04:31 PM)Shark link Wrote: well these online games need maintenance so i don't see what's the problem in them trying to charge for it.

I already bought two "cash cards" in-game, about £10 altogether. I think it's a nice option if you're wanting some cash quickly, it is an option it isn't forced as Rockstar specifically said before release, and I quote:

Quote:The game and its economy have been designed and balanced for the vast majority of players who will not buy extra cash. There is no in-game paywall and nothing that should disrupt the balance of the game. You don’t have to spend real money to attain the cars, guns, clothes, flash and style of a high-roller in Los Santos, but can if you wish to get them a little quicker. The economy is balanced differently from the single player economy, and cash earned in one cannot be taken over to the other. Most players will earn cash much faster Online than in Story Mode.

Also, those who are glitching money and levels are going to get banned, Rockstar log absolutely everything lol. Hereis what is happening:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/...15952.html

Personally, I'd rather do it all legitimately. Much more fun, long-lasting and I don't get banned from Xbox Live and fuck my Xbox gaming up. Although Rockstar have said those being "gifted" money but are legitimate players do not need to worry. I saw a guy get given a 200+ million bounty today in one lobby, just saying. The GTA V Online economy will be fixed soon.