Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(09-15-2013, 08:27 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: You can watch all his videos Here be warned 1 or 2 of the videos are missions.

Praise the lord.

[Image: 8eTep.gif]
Amazon dispatched my copy two days ago and it left a distribution center (royal mail yorkshire) at 3am today (15th) to London so with any luck I get it in the morning!
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443397#msg443397 date=1379283413]
Amazon dispatched my copy two days ago and it left a distribution center (royal mail yorkshire) at 3am today (15th) to London so with any luck I get it in the morning!
On a Sunday? :o

GAME dispatch mine tomorrow. Sadly they want to suck upto Rockstar in the hopes of future exclusives. But as long as I get it on Tuesday, i'm not all that bothered.
I get Mine tomorrow night :) cant wait to see it
I'll be lining up in 7-8 hours.
So excited.
(09-16-2013, 04:22 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: I'll be lining up in 7-8 hours.
So excited.

Man, you guys have to line up? I just walk into a game store and ask for my GTA, walk out within two minutes.
Just for the atmosphere really. Could head in tomorrow, but I'm gonna pull an all-nighter with my mate.
*O*                                                                                                   *O*

SPONGEBOB - THE FINAL COUNTDOWN(OFFICIAL HD VIDEO)

*O*                                                                                                   *O*

:D
I can pre-order GTA V for PC at Game Mania (Dutch game store).
Here in Germany you can already buy GTA V from the local stores (like Saturn and GameStop) oO