Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
(09-16-2013, 01:45 PM)Turkey link Wrote: Here in Germany you can already buy GTA V from the local stores (like Saturn and GameStop) oO
Looks to me that GAME is the only retailer in the world that is sticking to Rockstars rule about not shipping/selling the game early.

Rockstar investigating early GTA V sales -Digital Spy
Grand Theft Auto 5 in Amazon embargo breach -BBC News
(09-16-2013, 01:53 PM)FateTrip link Wrote: Looks to me that GAME is the only retailer in the world that is sticking to Rockstars rule about not shipping/selling the game early.

Rockstar investigating early GTA V sales -Digital Spy
Grand Theft Auto 5 in Amazon embargo breach -BBC News

Kinda sad
Gamespot have given it a 9 because some woman was reviewing and she found it to be misogynistic and degrading to women
Quote:Nemesis link=topic=23211.msg443417#msg443417 date=1379341885]
Gamespot have given it a 9 because some woman was reviewing and she found it to be misogynistic and degrading to women

I find it more degrading to women, when a fellow women acts all hyper sensitive and bitchy...  about something as small as a game.  Annoying as hell.  Oh and then expect to be treated as equals to men.  Ugh!  Not all women are like that, but the ones that are seem to make headlines.  :(

/rant

Anyway... YAY it feels like Christmas eve or something!  *O* *O* *O*
(09-16-2013, 10:18 AM)Maddolis link Wrote: Just for the atmosphere really. Could head in tomorrow, but I'm gonna pull an all-nighter with my mate.

Wish I could, but my store doesn't open for midnight. That and I have class, so I only arrive home at 5 pm.
Yeah, it's pretty great so far.
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/ar...-apps.html

Sweet!
I bought GTA V a hour ago. Going to sleep and play tomorrow. The entire day.
Holy shit, some of Michael's missions (ie the first with Frankie/when you meet his son, and the following mission) are ridiculously great.
Mine just arrived, going to get lost in it today