Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
Any of you guys on Rockstar Games Social Club? I want to hook up with some old buddies when the online kicks off. My id is the same as here.
Exam went out excellent, installing GTA as we speak omg multiple orgasms
seriously wtf ???? its just another pc game......

[Image: h06320363]
Does anyone Know id theres a Mercedes replica? I just found some audi But cant find Mercedes :(
I don't even fucking have it yet. All day, all I see on Facebook while in school, is GTA motherfucking V. I went and the game wasn't in yet apparently. Now I need to go back within a short hour.
By the way, you can install it on multiple platforms, right? Rookie question.
That sucks Maka! Got it by now?

Enjoyed it, Turkey? :D
Picked it up last night. Got home, installed the game, went to sleep. Woke up this morning and came to class. The game is practically waiting for me ready to be played and I still have a couple hours to go. This is the definition of torture.
It's installing as we speak. Halfway there. This is going to be some epic shit.
@ estroe the game is stunning and I haven't even seen much. The missions are epic and so are the side missions. For example there's a journalist that needed my help taking pictures from a prominent figure while she was fucking in her limousine and me driving on a bike with the journalist behind me :D

I've spent most of the time cruising around with my jetski ... The sea looks incredible, the waves are awesome. This game willnever gget boring. Handling the cars are q little difficult to me though.
(09-17-2013, 05:27 PM)Turkey link Wrote: @ estroe the game is stunning and I haven't even seen much. The missions are epic and so are the side missions. For example there's a journalist that needed my help taking pictures from a prominent figure while she was fucking in her limousine and me driving on a bike with the journalist behind me :D

I've spent most of the time cruising around with my jetski ... The sea looks incredible, the waves are awesome. This game willnever gget boring. Handling the cars are q little difficult to me though.

Haha that mission was fucked, love the fact that theres strangers and freaks you can do missions for, then when driving around random events just start like robberies and shit, so epic

Took me about 35 minutes to drive around the city just to get it all showing on the map, I've gone out a bit to chilliad, the game is seriously huge but so detailed, theres never any empty spaces from what I've seen so far!

Avoiding the police is now FUN as FUCK. Soon as you get out of site they begin a search around your last known whereabouts, they have cones of vision like in MGS so you can basically hide under bridges or in alley ways behind cover and they'll just roll right past you