Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
How about London?

Or we could go Clockwork Orange style, in an unnamed city and an unknown year?
(12-29-2009, 03:44 PM)Maka link Wrote: Mexico = King Crime. In other words, it has the highest crime rate of any country on the entire globe.
Sounds sweet doesnt it? It could be intresting

(12-29-2009, 03:54 PM)Det link Wrote: Or we could go Clockwork Orange style, in an unnamed city and an unknown year?
Lol then UvH would rule the streets
Baltimore + Philly would be sick.
Howabout GTA: North-West (North-West England) with Liverpool, Manchester and maybe Cumbria (with Cockermouth of course).

The North-West is known to the south as scummy and stuff, with lots of chavs and crime violence, so it would be a good place. And the hate between Liverpool and Manchester is big, not just with football either, but to have to go back and forth to do missions against one of them would be annoying unless they put the cities really close.

Plus it'd be good to choose your gang, too.
(12-29-2009, 07:02 PM)Munch link Wrote: Howabout GTA: North-West (North-West England) with Liverpool, Manchester and maybe Cumbria (with Cockermouth of course).

The North-West is known to the south as scummy and stuff, with lots of chavs and crime violence, so it would be a good place. And the hate between Liverpool and Manchester is big, not just with football either, but to have to go back and forth to do missions against one of them would be annoying unless they put the cities really close.

Plus it'd be good to choose your gang, too.

I'd be all good with England as soon as you folks learn to drive on the correct side of the road.
(12-29-2009, 07:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'd be all good with England as soon as you folks learn to drive on the correct side of the road.

Haha. :P

England...well...that would be a little too rainy for me.
it would be badass instead of ''MOITHERFUCKER'' ''BLIMEY U WANKER!''
(12-29-2009, 07:07 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: I'd be all good with England as soon as you folks learn to drive on the correct side of the road.

Lol I guess that would make it harder for everyone else...

(12-29-2009, 07:09 PM)Turkey link Wrote: England...well...that would be a little too rainy for me.

The devs could change that so it isn't as rainy as it normally is. North West (besides Cockermouth this year) doesn't get hit badly with the weather compared to other parts of the country. Particularly Liverpool.

Quote:Greyfox link=topic=23211.msg278556#msg278556 date=1262111080]

I said North-West, not London :)
Quote:Greyfox link=topic=23211.msg278556#msg278556 date=1262111080]

You tit, you twat.
safe bruv, whagwan