Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

GTA V?
if it would be in England it would be too easy to get away from the police.
The whole world.
Whichever environment they place it in, they better bring back the ability to fly planes.
GTA: Rotterdam, definitely..
GTA: BerlinĀ  ftw

nah, i bet my ass its gonna be somewhere in USA again :)

but there were also rumors about V being in Tokyo, but i dont really think thats true
(12-30-2009, 01:56 PM)Thug link Wrote: GTA: Rotterdam, definitely..
lol ye, a feyenoord vs ajax hooligans mission would be awesome O+
They should do 2 completely different cities, 1 in the States and second one London for example. This means that the storyline would take the main character from The USA to The UK at some point (something like getting knocked out and next thing you know, you wake up in a shipping container near London), I think this would spice things up since those 2 won't blend very well - the traffic for example, but that's probably not gonna happen anyway, cause it's obviously too much work. But you never know, in SA they gave us a glimpse of Liberty City as well, even if it was just a bistro...
(12-30-2009, 04:13 PM)HoogerBooger link Wrote: They should do 2 completely different cities, 1 in the States and second one London for example. This means that the storyline would take the main character from The USA to The UK at some point (something like getting knocked out and next thing you know, you wake up in a shipping container near London), I think this would spice things up since those 2 won't blend very well - the traffic for example, but that's probably not gonna happen anyway, cause it's obviously too much work. But you never know, in SA they gave us a glimpse of Liberty City as well, even if it was just a bistro...

They could have like Miami, and some other places around there, and then London or some place in England, and because the places will be fictional they should put the cities close-ish. That way it'll be a bit easier for the devs, still a big map and won't be a 20 hour flight to get from one side to the other.
San Andreas, maybe CJ's bro before he died
(12-30-2009, 09:52 PM)8Ball link Wrote: San Andreas, maybe CJ's bro before he died

I actually thought that, like a prequel game.

It better not be in Liberty City again, am gettin pretty bored of that place.