Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
(03-26-2009, 05:04 PM)GMusic link Wrote: Isn't there a possiblity to chek the amount of M4 bullets that the player has an "convert" it to rc baron?

I mean, if i dont have a M4, then i can't fire on the rc baron because i dont have any M4 bullets.
When i have 1000 bullets i shoot 1000 bullets with rc baron and when i leave the baron that i dont have an M4 because i shot all bullets when i was on the RC baron

Think thats a better idea, then just adding some bullets to it. 8)7
Hey I really like your idea and out of all the ones suggested I hope yours is implemented, but also hide the baron or something.

(03-24-2009, 05:15 PM)EvilGate link Wrote: They're fine as they are now imo, and they are destroyable without nades as well. (at least it did happen several times today :P).
are you sure? Me and Violax both shot the fuck out of Haggisok's baron and it didnt explode  :roll:
Changelog Shows that the RC can be jacked and there is firing ability added to Tiger for admins.
(03-27-2009, 12:50 PM)Mystery_Maker link Wrote: Changelog Shows that the RC can be jacked and there is firing ability added to Tiger for admins.
can regulars jack RC planes or is the jacking only for VIP?
(03-27-2009, 05:07 PM)XiZ link Wrote: can regulars jack RC planes or is the jacking only for VIP?

That would mean regulars would have the " bonus " that VIPs have. So i doubt that.
In the live version of 2.90.13, you can now jack VIP RC vehicles.*Fireburn.
will someone explain?
i tried it yesterday and i couldn't jack it, but i could destroy it lol
anyway, it's prolly that other vips can jack a vip driving a plane
OHOHOHOH THAT'S GIVEN ME A PLAN FOR DESTROYING THOSE LITTLE SHITS
OOH GOD damn it .. please disable them.... some noobs laming with them always  :(
But are regulars allowed to fly them once jacked?
lol why is everybody crying about those barons? Im not a VIP so i cant use them, but they make the game more fun! They are not tht difficult to kill as many ppl think! I vote for keeping the planes even if i cant use them!!
it takes just as much skill to shoot one down as it takes to be in one and not get get shot down.