Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
(03-24-2009, 06:57 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: The people here that arn't VIPs are probably being hypocritical. i mean, would you be saying the same things if you were VIP ? Think hard about that before replying/posting.
I don't need to think hard for that one. The correct answer is:
I won't ever be VIP, unless someone donates for me. And even if I was VIP, I wouldn't say "keep them so I can shoot others", I'd say replace them with miniguns. ;)
(03-25-2009, 12:48 PM)XiZ link Wrote: I don't need to think hard for that one. The correct answer is:
I won't ever be VIP, unless someone donates for me. And even if I was VIP, I wouldn't say "keep them so I can shoot others", I'd say replace them with miniguns. ;)

Lol, well, that would be 100000000 times worse. You'd rather have people run around with miniguns than some plane with an m4. D:

/faillogic :+
(03-25-2009, 01:59 PM)Jerome_Johnson link Wrote: Lol, well, that would be 100000000 times worse. You'd rather have people run around with miniguns than some plane with an m4. D:

/faillogic :+
nope, im just criticising all of the VIPs who voted for not disabling the guns on the plane. So:
/ultragoodlogic
and
/ufailatunderstandingme

btw, if this doesn't get approved, all the VIPs who voted for the negative option are gonna be shot.
I guess vips keep the rc planes with the m4's attachedĀ  :7

@ XiZ, Next time i see you ingame im comming for you with a rc barron Muhahahah :+
lmfao. that's the kind of VIPs I was talking about
Next time you won't be able to see me ingame, but I will be able to see you ;)
(03-26-2009, 01:19 PM)XiZ link Wrote: lmfao. that's the kind of VIPs I was talking about
Next time you won't be able to see me ingame, but I will be able to see you ;)

I see your point. If someone attax the same person over and over with advantageous vehicles, i would call that abuse. But thats no reason to take them out, just because a few VIPs act like morons.
I'm starting to think about some sort of limit. Because they're absolutely overused. I won't say names, but there are some people which do nothing but fly/shoot those things..

Or just give admin the ability to remove their access temporarily or something.
Names are haggisok & Palladium
lies :+
(03-26-2009, 02:03 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Names are Jeffrey, haggisok & Palladium

(03-26-2009, 01:59 PM)Richard link Wrote: I'm starting to think about some sort of limit. Because they're absolutely overused. I won't say names, but there are some people which do nothing but fly/shoot those things..

Or just give admin the ability to remove their access temporarily or something.

This is a good idea. I think this option would deter most people from doing it.