Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

Poll: RC Planes
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep them as is
47.71%
52 47.71%
Disable shooting some way
52.29%
57 52.29%
Total 109 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll]RC planes
Are they vulnerable to weapon shots? If not, at least make them, because I've already seen some people who keep killing people with these planes and it shows as they've killed the person with a M4 :roll:
Yeah, they're too powerful. I think we should disable the guns on it.
works for me, but you can also make them desync, just like some servers have made the minigun desync ;)
With which you 'disable' them :+
Both are fine for me.

TEF suggested to put them as admin vehicles.

Raymond said they're easy to kill, you just need to figure out how. Nades seem to do well, when they're on the ground, that is.

I'm still for removing the gun on it or desynching.
Opened for discussion, added a poll, please vote everyone.
The RC Baron should be kept as is, since removing the guns on them would make them as useless as the RC Tiger (the mini-tank). I mean, what's the use of having the vehicles if you can't shoot with them? Sure, you could say that it's fun flying them around, but they're incredibly slow-moving. You could find better transport. :+

(03-22-2009, 08:50 PM)Fireburn link Wrote: Opened for discussion, added a poll, please vote everyone.
You need to vote, too, Fireburnt. O+
Lol, poll doesnt really make sense.

VIPs will vote for Keep them, non-VIPS will vote for remove them.
I kinda think some people cry too much. When i wasn't VIP i didn't mind the occasional RC attack, made it fun. I guess its just a matter of not going over the top with the killing, idk.
(03-22-2009, 09:19 PM)Hitman link Wrote: Lol, poll doesnt really make sense.

VIPs will vote for Keep them, non-VIPS will vote for remove them.

I concur.
Maybe we could move this topic to VIPĀ  forum? :+