Hello There, Guest! Login or Register

C-Bug.
my moma said it should be allowed
Anyway about the /nos command, I do believe the vehicle in question has been locked...
+1 for C-Bug
It's not really a bug. You can do it on singleplayer too. Not like the infinite shot bug etc. That means that Rockstar games ment it to be in the game. And why should it be disallowed?
The main argument against it being not allowed is the "unfair advantage" it gives.
In a server dominated by sawnoff shotguns and uzis, it'd be fun to have a change of weapons and at least stand a chance against average fighters, and on top of that it'll bring even more people to the server.

As for the argument saying "its easier to disallow all bugs," sure its easier because its less work.
I find it easy enough to understand "no 2shot and no infinite sawnoff."
+1 cbug.
The server is not dominated by Sawnoff Shotguns / UZIs at all actually. Its dominated with desert eagles because of the fact they are the default spawn weapons. Personally, I'd guess that about 80% of players use Desert eagles and nothing else.

The fact that the C bug is in singleplayer does not mean that rockstar intended it to be this way, it is just another bug that either rockstar missed, or simply did not fix.

There are a lot of players that don't know about this bug, making it completely unfair when it comes down to the many 1vs1 desert eagle fights that take place all over LV.
(11-13-2008, 05:36 PM)Jay link Wrote: The fact that the C bug is in singleplayer does not mean that rockstar intended it to be this way, it is just another bug that either rockstar missed, or simply did not fix.
You can do c-bug on GTA 4. D:

(11-13-2008, 01:42 PM)n00ne link Wrote: It's not really a bug. You can do it on singleplayer too. Not like the infinite shot bug etc. That means that Rockstar games ment it to be in the game. And why should it be disallowed?
You could say the same about 2-shot aswell (since you can switch weps to skip reloading on GTA 4), but lets not argue about whether they are 'bugs' or not. Lets just argue about getting this "bug" to be allowed on LVP.

(11-12-2008, 11:17 PM)Jay link Wrote: But the same button, 'C' is used to cause the "running bug", so therefore I don't see why that cannot be referred as the C bug aswell.
You don't need to use space for C-bug, you do for running bug.
(11-13-2008, 05:36 PM)Jay link Wrote: There are a lot of players that don't know about this bug, making it completely unfair when it comes down to the many 1vs1 desert eagle fights that take place all over LV.

But that's how they learn, by getting beat by something that's new to them. Once they see it for themselves, they'll ask, and some people will tell them.
90%  of the players who don't know what is c-bug , also don't know what lead-aim is too. So now you gonna ban everyone who is leadaiming , because it's something that not everyone knows about. Right?